Women Problems..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Problems..

Every month Sana gets an upset stomach and some times throws up. It is only once a month and then she is fine. Anyone ever hear of anything like this. Dose it have to do with "female issues". lol. Thanks for the help.

Probably yes, Bouncer. Those pains can be related to the menstrual cycle; however, it can be in the mid cycle (while ovulating) and would be cramp like feeling, or very painful (sometimes with throwing up) during the actual menstruation.
    There are some pills that can help with that, usually just pain killers and the "relaxing" (like polish drug DROTAVERINI HYDROCHLORIDUM). Many times switching birth control method can help.
    Last edited by magdalena; 11-07-07, 03:11 PM.

Comment

she dosent have pain or cramps or anything. just a sick stomach. dose that sound like the same thing?

Comment

I have never had any problems but I have a friend that always throws up a lot once a month....
        I am not sure then what is it. As you said, since it happens once a month it could be possibly related to the menstrual cycle. I doubt that she eats at the same restaurant at the same time of the month and then gets sick afterwards...
        If it is bad, she can always see a doctor :)

Comment

thanks magdalena

Comment

No problem Bouncer.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              Maybe it's you...Stop being such a dick:)
              ya, maybe she takes a look at me and gets sick. :rofl:

Comment

I have a friend who gets that way when she ovulates. She is in her mid to late 30's. She has had one of her ovaries removed and the docs say the only way to make it completely stop is to have the other one taken out too. Has Sana been to the doctor lately to check into it?

Comment

Is the throwing up at the same time as her monthly?

Does she take birth control pills?

Comment

Originally posted by grnmchn
                    ovulates.
                    dont use those kind of words. makes me uncomfortable. thanks :hang:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                      Is the throwing up at the same time as her monthly?

Does she take birth control pills?
                      no and she just said that the puke feeling started when she came off that about 6 months ago.

Comment

it could be her body reacting to the hormonal change. The pills usually make it better to cope with.

Comment

Originally posted by magdalena
                          it could be her body reacting to the hormonal change. The pills usually make it better to cope with.
                          i thought it was the opposite. i thought the pill makes you feel like shit etc.. i guess not though.

Comment

In my experience, the pill makes it worse - I can NOT take BC pills. It could be an adjustment, it could be ovulation, and it could be PMS. I used to get pretty ill w/ that as well (although you said it isn't at that time). She should really talk to her doctor - it could be a number of things, and nothing to do with "girly" issues.

Did she start a new BC or any new meds, vitamins, supplements, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                              In my experience, the pill makes it worse - I can NOT take BC pills. It could be an adjustment, it could be ovulation, and it could be PMS. I used to get pretty ill w/ that as well (although you said it isn't at that time). She should really talk to her doctor - it could be a number of things, and nothing to do with "girly" issues.

Did she start a new BC or any new meds, vitamins, supplements, etc?
                              no nothing new. she keeps up to date with the docs and blood work etc..

she said it started after she went off the pill so i would assume that is it.

Comment

Working...
                              X