Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after a workout do your muscles always hurt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after a workout do your muscles always hurt?

hello, maybe I'm lifting wrong or not enough, but it's rare when I actually feel sore the next day after lifting on a specific muscle. I always try and lift the most I can, yesterday I lifted back & on the wide arm pull-down I was doing 90 lbs. 3 sets of 12. just for instance, today nothing... no pain... do you girls get this or are you sore? am I not doing enough on my back like i should be doing more excercises? let me knwo

Whatever body part I work out it's sore the next day. I'm not positive so don't hold me to it, but I think u r supposed to get sore. But again, Im not positive on that. I'm sure one of the other girls can help u out on this. :D

Comment

Yup, the body parts I work out are always sore the next day! It's a good sore though, not a painful sore;)

Comment

Getting sore is a good sign that you had a good workout. But if you don't get sore, I wouldn't stress about it if you put in a good workout. Sometimes if I overtrain, or don't get enough sleep I won't get sore. You just have to listen to your body.

Comment

If I train bodyparts once every 7 days they don't seem to get sore...lately I've been spreading it out to once every 9 or 10 days and I feel it. Same weights, same reps. I don't KNOW if it's better to get sore or not, but I feel like it's helping me.

Comment

i think a good gauge of whether it was a good workout is if the targeted areas are so tired that they're weak (ie: wobbling down the stairs... ).

otherwise, sometimes i get stiff, and other times i'm barely stiff to not stiff at all.

Comment

Working...
            X