MOTIVATE ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTIVATE ME!

I dont know what is wrong with me. This past week I havent gone to the gym, and I dont know why. I think its because I am bored with the same old, same old stuff all the time. I plan to go back Monday (Oct.6) but I need some encouragment to go back.

I cant really pin it on one thing, Im bored with the routein, bored with eating, bored with doing the same excercises...I hate this feeling!

Can you ladies cheer me up, give me some ideas, or relate to me in some way?? This sucks!

-T.

That happens to me a lot. When it comes to the eating, I deal with it or sometimes I'll go out to eat (making sure that Im not eating that bad, but I'll allow myself something that I usually wouldn't be eating). When it comes to be being bored with my lifting routine, I change it up (usually I throw in a few different exercises and switch the days I do things) When a routine is really working for me though what I do is just keep almost the same routine but take one exercise out and replace it with a new on. I try and switch certain exercises almost every week.

ie. When working my tris I'll do skull crushers one day then when I work them the next week Ill do california press instead.

My best advice is look at where u started and keep that as ur major motivation. That's what I do. I'll get some old pics out of me when I started, and see how far I've come. Just keep ur goals in ur head. Yeah we all go thru it, just getting past this is what sets us different from everyone else. U got it girl! Just keep going and switch things up so it's not so boring!:D

Comment

Just get your butt into the gym and train...otherwise you'll get soft and fat in no time!

Comment

Working...
      X