Workout Routine for my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Routine for my friend

So I've been helping a friend of mine get back into shape. She had a great body 2 years ago and her vegetarianism and beer drinking shot that all to hell. I have been working with her on her diet and getting her to eat regularly and getting enough protein. I've got that part on track. At the gym she mostly does cardio or uses the circuit training machines they have set up.

What kind of workout/split should she be doing. I dont necessarily need a detailed outline but I'm just not sure she needs to do my split which is mostly a push/pull/legs. She should still be doing mainly compound movements like a beginning male correct?

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
    So I've been helping a friend of mine get back into shape. She had a great body 2 years ago and her vegetarianism and beer drinking shot that all to hell. I have been working with her on her diet and getting her to eat regularly and getting enough protein. I've got that part on track. At the gym she mostly does cardio or uses the circuit training machines they have set up.

What kind of workout/split should she be doing. I dont necessarily need a detailed outline but I'm just not sure she needs to do my split which is mostly a push/pull/legs. She should still be doing mainly compound movements like a beginning male correct?
    that depends on her goals. is she just fat and want to lean down? if so diet and cardio will do that job.

Comment

i train my gf and have her doing 3 day splits.

Day 1: Shoulders Bi's Tri's
      Day 2: Legs
      Day 3: Chest Back.

I keep it simple and dont do overboard with the routine. Ill keep it at 2 basic pressing movements then 3-4 toning exercises.

Also keep her doing 30mins of cardio post weights.

She was already thin and naturally sat at about 8% BF regardless of what she eats. Only make her do cardio so I have some time to get some work done.

Comment

Originally posted by Michal
        I have simple workout routine for everyone. Try to do 30 minutes walk first and after it do 15 minutes running. These exercises are best for health and fitness. I hope everyone will like my idea.
        I knew I was doing it wrong.

Comment

Before you start home workout warm up your body and get ready for exercise,
          this workout is for the chest, triceps and even involve your back and shoulder muscles, Dips are alternative to developing chest and triceps muscles...

Comment

Working...
          X