Got period while on Var

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got period while on Var

I have been on Anavar for 4 weeks now and I just got my period, I was hoping I wouldn't...WTF!!

Not really all that uncommon - although your bodyfat is pretty darn low as well.

Comment

like FB said, its not uncommon. but the question has to be asked, are you sure of its legitimacy?

Comment

Definitely not uncommon. What has your dosage been the past 4 weeks? How long had it been since you had your last period?

Comment

Last period was 4 weeks ago and my dosage went from 10mg to 15mg for the last 2 weeks. Maybe the brand I have is weaker? I have BP and SB.

Comment

Originally posted by bugaboo View Post
            Last period was 4 weeks ago and my dosage went from 10mg to 15mg for the last 2 weeks. Maybe the brand I have is weaker? I have BP and SB.
            Doesn't necessarily mean the brand is weaker - not everyone's period stops.

Comment

yeah one of my ex's used 10mg for a month or 5 weeks and she didn't miss

Comment

^not uncommon, i would rather look at your results and sides to determine the legitmacy b4 doing testing for nothing. There is simple test you can do at home to see if there is a chem in the tabs, but it is not full proof.

Comment

Originally posted by MickG View Post
                  There is simple test you can do at home to see if there is a chem in the tabs, but it is not full proof.
                  i would be interested in hearing about it.

Comment

Working...
                  X