Night sweats while on cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night sweats while on cycle?

Is it common to get night sweats on cycle?

I'll start out feeling cold, bundle up under the covers, and in the middle of the night I wake up with the covers off and soaked. Grrrrrr!

Definitely a normal occurence Mrs. P ;), wouldn't worry about it if I were you, the main issue with it is just one of discomfort (and washing your sheets in the morning).

Comment

Yeah...as if I don't already have enough laundry to do! Last cycle I tried sleeping on a big towel but it always gets moved as I turn in my sleep. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I haven't had night sweats, but I wake up with an adrenaline rush. I can't sleep because I feel nervous and my heart is racing. I hate it! I'm so tired and I just wanna go to sleep.:(

Comment

Mrs. P- just had my first night sweat experience this week....I woke up sweatin like MO FO..then 10 min later I was freezing. 1st time any anabolic has done this to me...

However, this is not the first anabolic to give me trouble falling asleep! Not so much an adrenaline rush..just have trouble calming down.

Comment

Now this is weird...I'm on prop and added in clen and go figure....the night sweats have stopped. The clen won't let me sleep though, so I've found taking half of a xanax works wonders....within 30 minutes I'm ready to sleep. The last two nights I took clen after the xanax took affect as I was headed into bed and it didn't bother me at all. I'm sleeping the night through (which is unheard of for me) and when the alarm goes off I'm ready to get up...no more hitting the snooze for half an hour. I'm not tired during the day and the clen isn't affecting me too harshly. I'm soooo happy!

Comment

Wow!! Sounds like a mircale cure!! WTF???? I have had a really hard time sleeping with my friend Winny. She gets me sooo hot and sweaty!

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                I have had a really hard time sleeping with my friend Winny. She gets me sooo hot and sweaty!
                Stop right there...this isn't the sex forum! ;)

I'm patiently waiting for my husband to come home so we can play tonight...although I love the sexual sides from test, they can drive me crazy at times too! I'm gonna skip the xanax tonight and just go with the energy boost. I don't have to go to work until noon. hehehe

Comment

Working...
                X