question about DNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about DNP

I have done a fair amt of research on DNP and believe it to be a relatively safe option for fat loss if used correctly. I have read LOADS on DNP. If i were to get DNP from an online source (ships from Turkey I think) in 100mg caps how can you feel confident in the dosing? IF i were to take it I would want to keep my doses low as i am a 140lb female. I an very concerned about the wrong doses or widely varying dosed caps. Any response is appreciated.
    FYI
    Female 5'8, 140lbs, approx 22% BF. Sz 6

Well with a good diet and good exercise routine, you don't need DNP for fat loss.

Post up your diet and your exercise routine.

Comment

Actually I am not interested in having my diet or exercise critiqued as neither are fantastic. I eat lean but enjoy simple sugars daily and as for working out.... the only exercise I am doing is running a few times a week for an hour or so. I am not a body builder, I am not trying to shed the last few lbs before s contest, and I am not claiming to have exhausted all the safer/natural methods of weight loss. None the less - I AM interested in hearing what anyone has to say about dosing DNP. As I said before I am concerned about how accurate the DNP caps you can buy from overseas are.
      Thanks in advance for any help on this one.
      Last edited by JPopTart27; 02-01-09, 02:30 AM.

Comment

DNP should be dosed accurately but you need to assess your tolerance when using DNP anyway so you should be starting low and working your way up and it is a very harsh compound so you don't need much and I can tell you right now you will feel like shit while using it....

I really advise you to look at other options for fatloss whether it be tightening up your diet and training or even trying something like clenbuterol because DNP is VERY dangerous. I'm more then willing to help with advice in any other area or with other compounds that will burn fat but are safer.... Please consider it!

Comment

I do not tolerate Clen or ECA stack well. T3 works but because of its long term risks i would like to avoid cycling it again. My ex is a dr. so I am very aware of the pro's and con's of what is out there and again I feel DNP can be used safely. If I were to use it I would start at 100mg and continue with that for 6 days..... bumping up to 200mg only if tolerance was good. 200mg is the max i would use per day. AGAIN if anyone knows how reliable the overseas caps are in terms of accuarte dosing or if anyone knows how to double check pills/levels of DNP per cap i would appreciate that info. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JPopTart27 View Post
            I do not tolerate Clen or ECA stack well. T3 works but because of its long term risks i would like to avoid cycling it again. My ex is a dr. so I am very aware of the pro's and con's of what is out there and again I feel DNP can be used safely. If I were to use it I would start at 100mg and continue with that for 6 days..... bumping up to 200mg only if tolerance was good. 200mg is the max i would use per day. AGAIN if anyone knows how reliable the overseas caps are in terms of accuarte dosing or if anyone knows how to double check pills/levels of DNP per cap i would appreciate that info. Thanks.
            start out with the 100 mgs -- you could bump to 200 mgs but feel if you ran it at 100 mgs for 20 days it will pull off weight nice and slow with less pronounced sides ! you will still sweat terribly -

i have run 200 mgs for 20 days in the past and had nice results from that setup - old blankets and sheets to sleep on are needed i left pools of water. its unreal!!

i have done the 7 day blast going up to 800 mgs - couldnt move - felt like i was dying - bathroom to pee then back to bed - never again -

i feel 100 mgs per day for 14 to 20 days would be best for you

Comment

Thanks Scott..... any thoughts on trusting the caps you buy from overseas, in terms of correct dosing.

Comment

Thanks Scott..... any thoughts on trusting the caps you buy from overseas, in terms of correct dosing.
                aslong as you trust the source you should have no worries -

Comment

Actually I am not interested in having my diet or exercise critiqued as neither are fantastic. I eat lean but enjoy simple sugars daily and as for working out.... the only exercise I am doing is running a few times a week for an hour or so. I am not a body builder, I am not trying to shed the last few lbs before s contest, and I am not claiming to have exhausted all the safer/natural methods of weight loss. None the less - I AM interested in hearing what anyone has to say about dosing DNP. As I said before I am concerned about how accurate the DNP caps you can buy from overseas are.
                  Thanks in advance for any help on this one.
                  DNP can kill and has killed a few athletes, it's actions are similar to cyanide in the body. But wtf if you don't kill yourself you should trim up a bit. Not that the weight is going to stay off for any amount of time with a poor diet. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
                    Not that the weight is going to stay off for any amount of time with a poor diet. Good luck.

Exactly what I was thinking. You've already stated your diet "isn't fantastic", so what's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                      aslong as you trust the source you should have no worries -
                      i love ya dude but what the fuck are you smoking. we are talking about a compound that if overdosed by even a tiny tiny bit could kill.

there is no source on this earth that you can trust like that. we are talking about one of, if not the most dangerous drug in bodybuilding.

JPopTart27, if you die, i want to make it clear to your friends and family that i am warning you not to do it. i dont care what you read, i have seen how powerful and scary this drug can be. a good friend almost took a dirt nap using this shit.

you have the nerve to want to use something so dangerous and yet your diet is not up to par? give me a fucken break. diet and cardio is all you need. maybe a bit of clen if you have some stubborn fat. but dont even think about dnp.

Comment

Actually I am not interested in having my diet or exercise critiqued as neither are fantastic.
                        well i am not interested in wasting anymore of my time on a person as ignorant and lazy as yourself. fucken disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          well i am not interested in wasting anymore of my time on a person as ignorant and lazy as yourself. fucken disgusting.
                          Amen!

I'm shocked/suprised anyone even bothered to write back after post #3!

Comment

although my friend Bouncer may come off as a little harsh, he is also pretty bang on.... If your not willing to put in the work and do things properly then DNP will only take the fat off temporarily and comes with a huge risk.... DNP is a touchy subject for a reason... it can kill you and this is not some media hype.... we are giving it to you straight and I have used DNP personally and felt like death on only 200mg.... One very good point bouncer makes is that you are asking us if you can trust the dosing of overseas sources but the real of it is that dosing mistakes can happen by anyone with any drug and happens with even human grade pharmaceuticals.... the difference with DNP is that a mistake in dosage could be the difference between you losing a couple pounds of fat and you cooking your insides literally....

Bottom line here and the real of it is that you aren't even putting in the work to lose the fat properly and you are considering using THE most dangerous compound in bodybuilding to lose some fat that will come back and quite possibly could rebound and cause you to end up with more fat since your diet isn't in check.... You should seriously reconsider your decision to use DNP.... Surely there must be some options you haven't exhausted yet...??? Ask and I would be happy to help you explore those options... And the real question... WHY ISN'T YOUR DIET GOOD IF YOU WANT TO LOSE FAT SO BAD?

Comment

Originally posted by xxxkazxxx View Post
                              Amen!

I'm shocked/suprised anyone even bothered to write back after post #3!
                              The reason I respond to posts like these are because my goal in posting in our community is to help people and give them the best advice possible... When I see someone who I believe is going to use something regardless of my recommendation or anyone elses then I want to help them use it as safely as possible because that is the best I can do to help them other then give other suggestions and give my opinion...... If I say nothing and the person uses it without the knowledge I could have given them to use it safely and doesn't use it properly then I feel I have failed at my goal of helping people to the best of my ability regardless of what bad choices they might be making...

Comment

Working...
                              X