Hello! I am new to this site & just getting back in the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! I am new to this site & just getting back in the gym

Hi everybody. I am new to this site. I used to work out (lift weights 4 days a week & cardio about 3 days a week) but, due to some events in my life, I have not been in a gym in about 2 years.

I am a 33 year old female. I am 5'9" tall and weigh 140 pounds. To others I look great, but I do not feel great. I have lost the motivation that I used to have. I was on a pretty regimented diet before eating 5 times per day. My diet used to consists of egg whites, chicken, strip steak, brown rice, sweet potatoes and lots of spinach. I would also have a protein shake after working out. But THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO. Now I eat whatever and only eat 3 times per day.

I joined a gym and started workin out on Monday. I did Chest & Tris and took a spin class last night. I am looking for advise on how to get back into the swing of the healthy lifestyle. My goals are to: lose some bodyfat, put on some muscle, get into shape and get back to eating healthy again.

Does anybody have a good workout & diet plan for me or now where I should look for one?

Thanks so much for your help.

welcome,

the most obvious thing is to get back into your diet. you seem to remember what you were eating. if you got great results with that i say go with what works!

Comment

welcome to the board. Great to hear you are back at it!

And don't mind Rado... He's special without the helmet.....

Comment

Ha! Ha! Rado. So you must be the funny guy on this site. Great, I love humor. I live in Sanford (about 10 miles north of Orlando).

Comment

Originally posted by buffycat View Post
          Ha! Ha! Rado. So you must be the funny guy on this site. Great, I love humor. I live in Sanford (about 10 miles north of Orlando).

Wow, you live real close to me lol

Comment

Ha! Ha! Rado. So you must be the funny guy on this site.
            he is the blithering idiot of the site.

Comment

gotta love good ol sanford.....

Comment

Welcome aboard! Great site with lots of info!

Looks like you have that fire under you so get that diet back in check, hit the cardio and dont miss a workout and strut your stuff by the pool by May!!!!!!!!!!

Remember: A missed workout is never made up.

gator

Comment

Working...
                X