Any women sing thats taken Var?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any women sing thats taken Var?

Do any of you sing and have taken Var? Or know a girl thats a singer and tried Var. Did you/they notice any change at all in the voice? I know Var isn't suppose to change the voice but i'm wondering if it would keep a female singer from hitting the higher pitches?

I take var and I sing. It hasn't effected my voice at all!! Would you like me to sing a tune for you??? :D

Comment

So how much Var have you used and not noticed any change?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
        So how much Var have you used and not noticed any change?
        I am up to 15mg a day!!

Comment

How much did you start out with?

I'm just so afraid it will change my voice because my body is very sensitive to things I put in it. My voice is the only thing holding me back from doing any aas.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
            How much did you start out with?

I'm just so afraid it will change my voice because my body is very sensitive to things I put in it. My voice is the only thing holding me back from doing any aas.
            might want to pm HBG or newgirl im sure they will have some good info for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardbodygrl
              There is a chance var could drop ur voice a bit,... Every girl is diffent so im not going to say No it wont change ur voice, (Just beause it didnt change mine, dose not mean it wont change yours) SO with that in mind, If u plan on making something of yourself with your singing, then why take the chance.
              Yeah why risk it? I'm pretty content with how I am now so I won't bother with it. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Hardbody is right - sides are an individual thing....you cant predict

Comment

Working...
                X