ADVISE FOR MY LADY ON CLEN OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL REACH HER GOAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVISE FOR MY LADY ON CLEN OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL REACH HER GOAL

Wuts up ladies and gents...im here so i assume there may be other men. I am a professional mma fighter and as i am a trainer as well and do know wut works best for men , i am in the dark about women. Oh yeah, im referring to cutting fat, i have my lady on a diet that is proven for her....however she wants to really get like i am in the fitness level. ive recomended clen but ive never had to order it and im wondering since it is legal if someone can tell me a fast site to order and wut to be on the lookout for. i have about 6% bf at 6'2" and 220....i have great genetics and as a fighter i really destroy myself and shes just not gonna do wut i do. she cant. Or is there another supp that will work better with all the obvious being right? She is 5'4" and about 150 but has at least 30 lbs she could safely loose. She wants 20lbs in 1-2 months. ive told her it is possible but not permanent nor safe. Can anyone help? im not a newbie just been forever since ive been in the bodybuilding scene. Thanks to anyone that can help.....MACHINE
    Last edited by hawgdawg; 09-24-09, 05:15 AM.

oops i sed its legal here and its not to buy but legally u can buy it. just dont wanna get shafted

Comment

Originally posted by hawgdawg View Post
      Wuts up ladies and gents...im here so i assume there may be other men. I am a professional mma fighter and as i am a trainer as well and do know wut works best for men , i am in the dark about women. Oh yeah, im referring to cutting fat, i have my lady on a diet that is proven for her....however she wants to really get like i am in the fitness level. ive recomended clen but ive never had to order it and im wondering since it is legal if someone can tell me a fast site to order and wut to be on the lookout for. i have about 6% bf at 6'2" and 220....i have great genetics and as a fighter i really destroy myself and shes just not gonna do wut i do. she cant. Or is there another supp that will work better with all the obvious being right? She is 5'4" and about 150 but has at least 30 lbs she could safely loose. She wants 20lbs in 1-2 months. ive told her it is possible but not permanent nor safe. Can anyone help? im not a newbie just been forever since ive been in the bodybuilding scene. Thanks to anyone that can help.....MACHINE
      First of all, unless she goes on the Biggest Loser, she's not going to lose 20lbs in one month- even WITH any type of supplements. She's going to be hard pressed to lose 20 lbs in 2 months. That's an average of 2.5lbs a week over an 8 week span. It can be done, but what does she do for exercise? 1-2 lbs a week is healthy, safe, and she has the greatest chance of keeping it off if she loses it at that pace.

Secondly, has she tried any other fat burners? ECA stack? If she has not, I wouldn't really advise going straight for the Clen.

Comment

whats her diet like? i assume she hasnt been eating strict. she doing any cardio? 1-2 months is to short of a time. she loses 20lbs in a month and her skin will look flappy. she needs to slowly lose fat over a longer period.

Comment

yeah she does eat right but of course not like any of us do...ive got her doing cardiio at about an hour evryday but since she has just started its a lil tough. Doing wut i do she will be doin more cardio than most pros. I disagree with u red squirrell< although it is only water weight < i personally have stripped 20lbs in about 2 hours and ive done this more than once. i will agree that its not safe nor permanent but yes...i am certain 20lbs is attainable and she will keep it off ......dont forget most people have no idea wut we as fighters put ourselves through and shes always right there w us. She has used all the over the counter and perscription stuff. Clen will work , im sure , we just wanna get it off and i will handle keepin it off. Thanks for the input and if theres anymore advise im open

Comment

yeah she does eat right but of course not like any of us do...ive got her doing cardiio at about an hour evryday but since she has just started its a lil tough. Doing wut i do she will be doin more cardio than most pros. I disagree with u red squirrell< although it is only water weight < i personally have stripped 20lbs in about 2 hours and ive done this more than once. i will agree that its not safe nor permanent but yes...i am certain 20lbs is attainable and she will keep it off ......dont forget most people have no idea wut we as fighters put ourselves through and shes always right there w us. She has used all the over the counter and perscription stuff. Clen will work , im sure , we just wanna get it off and i will handle keepin it off. Thanks for the input and if theres anymore advise im open
            I'm not saying it can't be done. I'm saying 20 lbs in 1 month is just not a realistic expectation. 2 months is pushing it.

Comment

i personally have stripped 20lbs in about 2 hours
              thats is awsome! :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                thats is awsome! :rofl:
                Yea, can't ever take someone seriously after that :thumup:

Comment

lmao i would niormally be offended but its fact not fiction and for anyone to disagree with wut i know ive done is absurd.....I cant do wut you guys do but ill but money i got a simple conditionig/muscle endurance routine that u as bodybuilders could not complete ONE set of. Not that you arent studs but wut we do is diff and i can personally tell ya how to do it. You may not get as much off as you are maybe leaner but without seeing you at all im positive i can pull 6-10 easily off you first try........

Comment

I can believe maybe 5 lbs in am hour- depending on how much water one has to shed. However, it's pretty much all fake weight- not the kind of weight your gal wants to lose. 20 lbs in 2 hours even in the best conditions just isn't feasible. And again- you weren't asking about how to drop 20 lbs in 2 hours- you were asking how Clem could supplement her weight loss goals. And again, 20 lbs in a month just isn't a realistic goal. To lose it slowly will have the best chances for maintaining the weight loss.

Comment

my point exactly...it is all water that i am referring to and the only reason i mentioned it was becuase i was told 20lbs couldnt be done in a month when i have done it in about two hours. (Not saying all she wants to loose is water) just saying if i can manipulate my diet and salt intake and salt load and take my water in exactly the right way....wha lahhh!! lol...ive tinkered with this for a very long time and had both a doctor and nutritionist helpin me tweak it! It works! I have fighters all over the south, hell all over period asking how i do it and if i will help. I walk around between 225 and 230 and i cut to 205 to fight. Ive got about 8% BF year round...jus good genetics>>>my pa paw was black. he he.....,Anyway, she wants the water and fat gone and w ur help i can convince her to take it off slow. Shes bound and determined to do this velocity diet w some small mods....(ha ha) MINE>>>>...im the one training her on all the other stuff such as working out , wen and wut to take etc....Id just be really grateful if i could get a safe guideline for her to follow. Prefer it to be a lady since , well, shes a lady. Shes 28, 5'4" and im gonna safely guess 30-35% bf only around her mid section and her triceps...not fat but built like a softball player. She weighs about 155- 160 but her legs are solid and really fat free. She used to weight 125 and wants to reach that again. She has dedicated herself and really has shown me her heart soooo....who am i to do anything other than get her the best advice>>>>>thanks RS

Comment

oh>>>>>and i am asking for the help with the clen....as im sure we all know

Comment

But with 35% bf - why wouldn't you get her diet in check first?

Comment

oh i guess i should tell you that she has been for the last two years, getting a divorce and really not dieting or eating right at all>. She was drinking beer ALOT also.....Id say just by changing her diet drastically and not drinking at all she would stand to loose15-20 in a month. Of course thats with alot of serious cross training and cardio and some weights. I know when my mother quit drinking alone she lost 20lbs but not sure exactly how long. And she didnt workout at all....sooo, while shes not lookin for a fitness model figure right now she wants drastic results FAST>

Comment

this damn velocity diet has overuled me on the food intake. Shes bn lookin at it for a year and since getting w me she has decided to go for it. I dont really agree with it all but it does work. Once shes off it and shes geting result im sure ill come into play but i gotta let her do it on her own . Shes not gonna learn any other way....ill be there though in case she starts to make a big mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X