Primo tabs VS injectable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo tabs VS injectable

I am thinking about doing another Primo cycle but was wondering if the oral is better than I/M. I have done one of I/M before with Var, several Var only and 1 EQ only cycle. I read about the differences between the 2 and it seems as if there are less sides with the orals, any advice?

injectable 100%'

tabs work half as well and are almost surely way under dosed or fake.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      injectable 100%'

tabs work half as well and are almost surely way under dosed or fake.

agreed...and twice as hard on your liver. Even legit injectables are hard to find.

Comment

Injectable is many times better. I don't think primo tabs are 17aa so they wouldn't be to hard on the liver but not being 17aa makes them nearly worthless.

Comment

Primo tabs (Methenolone Acetate)

"All else being equal, methenolone acetate is an excellent oral steroid drug. Unlike most other orals, it is not 17-alkylated and does not have liver toxicity problems. It is perhaps only half as potent by the oral route as by injection, so dosages need to be high, at least 100 and preferably 200-300 mg per day, but if that can be afforded it is an excellent drug. It is unusual among oral steroids as being Class I, binding well to the androgen receptor.The claim, however, that methenolone acetate tablets help burn fat, as a result of being acetate esters, is purely a myth. The compound has the same LBM-sparing properties when dieting as does injected Primobolan, which is to say, it is quite useful if dosage is sufficient. For females, dosage should not in my opinion exceed 30 mg/day, and even this may cause irreversible virilization problems. If a woman must try steroids, 5 mg of methenolone acetate twice per day would be a reasonable starting point, if modest results are acceptable. "

I haven't seen any women get results with less than 30mgs per day most I've seen use 50mgs or more ed. Men need to use at the very least 200mgs ed to get even modest results.

Comment

Working...
          X