Help For a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help For a friend

Hey everyone. I need a little help from the ladies. I am trying to help a girl friend fine tune her body and it is kinda hard to tell her what to do when the only thing I know how to do is gain weight. For the most part her diet is impekable. She eats about 5-6 times a day, low fat, low carbs, and high protein. She does not indulge in simple sugars. She runs every morning, Strength trains in the evenings 5 times a week, and boxes with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Despite all of this she still has "trouble spots" and places she wants to tone, specificaly her thighs and area between her breasts and arms. She wants to take some supplements to help her out. I got her started on a multivit and flax seed oil. My two major questions are...1. will she benifit from taking ALA and CLA? and 2. post workout should she have simple carbs such as dextrose with her protein shake, or is this somethig only practiced while bulking?

I can fill in any wholes if you need to know more info. Thanks :)

i'm not a chick, but put here on clen, T3, or eca(they are all women friendly) if she is willing. if not you will have to fine tune her diet/cardio even more.
    good luck brother, i am going through the same thing trying to help my girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
    X