Girls, I need sympathy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls, I need sympathy!

My lower back is freakin' KILLING me today! "flo" came to visit me today, and my uterus hurts:(:(:bawl: But mostly just my back, and I been crying off and on all day, for no reason at all. PLUS, I already double dosed on the Midol, and motrin, and still have no relief:( I think I need a hug:bawl:

Got someone who can knead your back with their fists? That helps me a lot.

Either way, you got my sympathy.

How much ibuprofin are you taking a day, now? That stuff worries me a little.

xoxo

Wyst

Comment

soak in the tub for a while..i know it sounds gross while aunt flo is visting....but it will relax your back muscles...and if ya play soe good music..will help get ya in a better mood too..hope ya feel better.....

Angel

Comment

sorry hollywood, that's horrible. I used to get really bad cramps in college. I don't get those anymore. I used to use a heating pad to help. Take it easy girlie.

Comment

aww Holly. Just remember, it's always better than her not coming to visit :D

:kiss: Wish I was there to give ya a massage :)

Comment

Originally posted by Irishgirl
            aww Holly. Just remember, it's always better than her not coming to visit :D

:kiss: Wish I was there to give ya a massage :)
            Good point:p

Comment

Throw the old hands up, throw the covers over ya, put a pillow over the head, and call it a day of contemplative silent morning.

Sometimes it's just better to start over another day.

If that doesn't work always remember, this too shall pass, at least that is what the clouds are always yelling at me.

Hope Ya Fell More Hollywood tomoreee

Comment

Re: Girls, I need sympathy!

Originally posted by Hollywood
                My lower back is freakin' KILLING me today! "flo" came to visit me today, and my uterus hurts:(:(:bawl: But mostly just my back, and I been crying off and on all day, for no reason at all. PLUS, I already double dosed on the Midol, and motrin, and still have no relief:( I think I need a hug:bawl:

Comment

:kiss: Poor Holly - Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

You have my sympathy girl! I know how ya feel. Last time flo was in town for me, I was downin the Midol like crazy. Never fun, but as someone else said, its better than her not coming at all :)

Comment

HW, aside from meds, heat on your lower back and abs. will help loosen the muscles...soak in the tub (you can use a tampon), or lay on your back on a heating pad with your knees bent so you stretch your back a bit. If you have someone around, some massage after you've loosened up with heat is wonderful. Sometimes pressure on your belly will help, so grab some heavy books and rest them on your belly while you lay on the heating pad. When it's bad, keep reminding yourself that by tomorrow you won't be hurting so much. I don't know if it's just a mental thing or what, but a warm cup of tea with milk seems to help me too. When my cramps are at their worst I use a muscle relaxant, Skelaxin <sp>. My doctor gives me a prescription for them just for my monthly bs. I start getting leg cramps a few days before my period starts. It sucks that our hormones get us all wacky once a month, last month I cried for 3 days.

Hugggs to ya, cutie! Hope you sleep well tonight.

Comment

Get some of those inversion boots and hang like a vampire. I doubt it would make you feel better - but aren't those things kickass???

Sorry you feel poopy.

Comment

Ever tried Bextra? its a new Pfizer drug that seems to work wonders on menstral cramps. i have plenty of sample packs of it but you are a 7 hour drive away. sorry.

Comment

Working...
                          X