how to get my gf motivated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get my gf motivated

She is 24 and really has a perfect body already but I would love for her to get into the gym but she has no motivation,barely wants to eat ever,could sit on the couch all day everyday if she could. So what should I do,almost wish her body wasnt already the way it is so ahe would want to get in the gym. Its hard to compete and eat the way I do when she has nothing to do but want to eat junk,and watch tv. I dont want to leave her over this but its hard when she wants to do nothing to better her self. Any help would be great I jst want her to be more motivated and happy with herself I feel like I have to do everything.

Do you talk to her about it. Gotta be up front and let her know that you would like her to start working out and eating better.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Do you talk to her about it. Gotta be up front and let her know that you would like her to start working out and eating better.
      I agree that you should talk to her about your wishes to eat well together, and how difficult it is for you to stay on the straight & narrow with all the junk in the house. Let her know that how supported you feel when she can eat similar to you. You also should present it to her in a way of how great it makes you feel. When you eat junk, you feel like junk, so that's why she's always on the couch.

Now, as for the gym part...many women don't want to go to they gym because they don't want to look stupid since they aren't familiar with what to do, etc. Take her along with you to the gym...cut your workout short that day & take her through a workout so she feels a little more comfortable. It's going to take more than 1 trip.

That being said- if she's happy with herself & her body, then you can't force her to go to the gym.

Comment

tell her she is fat. worked for mine.:hibb:

Comment

I agree w/red 100% - take some time and take her with you to the gym, really make sure you step her thru it and go from there. See how she responds to it all and go from there, babysteps bro.

Comment

were going in the morning together so i hope she will love it

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
              were going in the morning together so i hope she will love it
              if that dosent work... kick her in the gullet. :retard:

Comment

lol

Comment

how'd it go dfc ? She like it ?

Comment

somewhat i didnt want for her to over do but shes been back since.

Comment

It's hard to get a person motivated if she doesn't want it really. So keep beging her to to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ella1985 View Post
                        It's hard to get a person motivated if she doesn't want it really. So keep beging her to to it.
                        Ella this thread is two years old sweetheart. Don't worry, uncle redback will look after you.

Comment

Keep begging her, lol

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                            Keep begging her, lol
                            Sprung. Deep down you know I only have room in my heart for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X