how long did you guys train natural?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long did you guys train natural?

I was just wondering how long everyone trained natural before go over to the dark side?

I know everyone talks smack about how you should train naturally for years before juicing..I just wondered if all of you guys did that before you juiced...

LC:D

I'm gonna be honest and admit that I didn't train correctly and consistently until about a year before I did a cycle. I have personal reasons for choosing to cycle quickly though and much of it has to do with my age.

Comment

i know..i just don't agree with telling someone to wait if you yourself don't wait..thats all..

Comment

I waited 3 years of banging it in the gym before I got on. You should want to build a really solid base before jumping on, so you can know you're full potential.

MOST IMPORTANTLY- You have got to perfect the diet aspect of all of this. I perfected it before I even considered jumping the natural ship. Eating is 90% of this game. If you don't eat right while on, you're wasting your time. If you don't eat right while off, it's possible to build muscle on top of fat.

Comment

I trained for 9 years naturally before I even considered using. The advantage is I have a strong, mature muscle base that is not dependant on AS to build on as well as the discipline needed to train correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
            MOST IMPORTANTLY- You have got to perfect the diet aspect of all of this. I perfected it before I even considered jumping the natural ship. Eating is 90% of this game. If you don't eat right while on, you're wasting your time.
            Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
              Agreed!
              BUMP! :D

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                Agreed!
                :kiss: :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBarbie
                  I trained for 9 years naturally before I even considered using. The advantage is I have a strong, mature muscle base that is not dependant on AS to build on as well as the discipline needed to train correctly.
                  \

Don't know if this thread is for women only but as a man I can tell you that too many people are starting too early on AS's before they have put in enough time in the gym. very strong muscles without the strong tendons, ligiments that can only be develped by good foundaton training can spell injury in the gym. I see it happen all the time. I myself trained for 25 years before I started juciing and I am glad I waited because when I get up on stage against guys in the 20's that have trained and juiced for 5 years I whip that ass : Inkman

Comment

Excellent points Ink!!

Comment

Originally posted by Liftingchic
                      i know..i just don't agree with telling someone to wait if you yourself don't wait..thats all..
                      Not everyone is trying to be a hypocrite. Most are just trying to help others learn from there mistakes.

Comment

I trained for just about 18 years before using gear. There wasn't web sites like this were you could learn about proper use.
                        Or get the advice you needed.

Comment

Damn you sound old. Do you have all your music albums on vinal? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            Damn you sound old. Do you have all your music albums on vinal? :D
                            Hey...watch it Shibby...I still have my old records!

:whip:

I can attest to the injuries sustained from juicing before your body's ready. My muscles were ready to lift heavier but my tendons and ligaments were not. I'm dealing with a problem in my arm for months now that occurred during my first cycle when I was overtraining. So, I've learned by trial and error and I know how much to push myself and when to cut back.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBarbie
                              Excellent points Ink!!
                              Why thank you tb. Always glad to help.

Liftingchic some of us who have been around a long time are just trying to prevent people from makeing the same mistakes that we did. In my case tho when I tell someone to wait I am not being a hypocrite I am coming from the heart.

Like it or not we all have to admit that steriods are very addictive. Nothing comes comes close to the power or size that we can achieve while on them. All that crap that they sell at GNc and on the net do not come close. Problem is in order to continue seeing good results one must increase the dosage level over time.

If I would have started back in my 20's then by now to get decent results I would have to do huge amounts a week. Thank god that is not the case and I grow like a weed of off 30mgs of dbol and 750 mg of test a week. So in other word I am still a cheap date

Comment

Working...
                              X