Hips hurting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hips hurting?

Over the last few weeks I've noticed that when I'm sitting Indian style on the floor with the baby, that my hips start to ache.

I'll get up, and they are stiff and achy...this isn't what arthritis starts out to be, is it?

you have gotten a little scared about your health lately havent you? you sort of think you have health issues whenever you have a minor problem? i have noticed these types of questions more and more from you.

you are fine, sitting like that just puts your hips in an odd position.

relax!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      you have gotten a little scared about your health lately havent you? you sort of think you have health issues whenever you have a minor problem? i have noticed these types of questions more and more from you.

you are fine, sitting like that just puts your hips in an odd position.

relax!
      LMFAO. I figured you would be the one to say something like that. I thought about that after I posted. I guess once you have bambinos, you don't want the small things to turn into bigger things- which could effect the entire family.

My cause for alarm was that they had never hurt when I have sat in that position before. They've hurt for about a month, I guess...And, some days I can't sit like that very long before having to switch positions. I've never had any real quirks w/ my body, so it's odd to have these things pop up.

Thought the hips hurting could have something to do w/ the pregnancy. I know the hips on a female spread a little- thought this might be them going back to where they were, sparky.

Comment

For real? Like, they got wide, and then went back? Do you remember how long after your boy was born that she mentioned it? Did she complain that they ached when she sat in a certain position? I remember late in my pregnancy they started to hurt- like a month before I was due. I had heard that it happens...I guess I just thought they would have already gone back..I'm 9 months past giving birth.

SEE, Bouncer!!
        Last edited by redsquirrel; 01-21-10, 01:31 PM.

Comment

It was a C section...so, I'm not sure some of this applies.

I think you may have someone else in mind...I've got some pretty serious hips. lol

Comment

Working...
          X