Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH & Women

Hello everyone...

I have a lady friend that is considering using hgh for the first time..she is 25 and is good shape..keeps a fairly clean diet and works out almost daily. She is hoping over 3-4 months of running 2 ius a day, 1 morning and 1 night will help her cut off some of the last trouble spots of fat and add some additional muscle. Can anyone here speak from experience on sides or if this might not be the best way of using the gh..I know that diet should be the path to take to get the results however, she already has the gh and is set on using it...Please advise.

My chica used it at 1iu per day with great results never went to 2ius so I cant comment about 2ius per day.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      My chica used it at 1iu per day with great results never went to 2ius so I cant comment about 2ius per day.
      how long was she on ?

Comment

it was a long time ago but I am gonna say 8 months or so.

Comment

Originally posted by kingj View Post
          Hello everyone...

I have a lady friend that is considering using hgh for the first time..she is 25 and is good shape..keeps a fairly clean diet and works out almost daily. She is hoping over 3-4 months of running 2 ius a day, 1 morning and 1 night will help her cut off some of the last trouble spots of fat and add some additional muscle. Can anyone here speak from experience on sides or if this might not be the best way of using the gh..I know that diet should be the path to take to get the results however, she already has the gh and is set on using it...Please advise.
          Most women do real well on low dose 1-2iu. Of course she will still have to diet and train to get results.

Comment

I have been using 2 iu's 5 days per week since November and I am now 4 weeks out from a figure competition. I always stick to my diet year round and have 1 cheat day per week. I am already leaner than I was last year (without HGH) but my diet is tighter and cardio more intense. I don't see it making a big difference if the diet and training isn't perfect. I don't think it hurts to try it but it is an expensive experiment.

Comment

Bugaboo, what diet are you on. i am taking ghrp and realy need a diet. i have about 30lbs i need to release and tone my hips and thighs any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X