Newest Real Sports HBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Real Sports HBO

Any of you ladies seen it ? Has a 10 + minute piece on women pro's.

Was wondering what your take was on how they portrayed the sport / accuracy etc. I gotta be honest - the look is so freakish with the heavy weights it honestly looks like dudes with a wig.

I have not seen it. I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Please do - the amount of dedication that it shows is remarkable - it puts on the full front the side affects of bodybuilding for women w/aas for sure. But it really shows the vast amount of dedication that women have to go through for slightest gains.

Comment

btw - wtf is up with the pay grade descripency for females?? 3k $ 1st place at arnold classic .. that barely would cover prepping and the fucking flight for most competitors ... it's ridiculous!

Comment

know you are busy - but have you had a chance to watch it red ? It's only for this week so next mon they will have the next episode up - if you can't get it - I can start looking around to download it for you. But yeah , I saw it again today , and there are so many questions I'd to love ask now I Have seen it more first hand.

Comment

shameless bump - guys none of you saw this ? You cheap bastards even get HBO ?

Comment

sounds like shit

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                sounds like shit
                thanks for your input, good job running the site !

Comment

from what is sounds like it seems like a "True Life: I am a female bodybuilder" on HBO. i remember reading some articles about how hard women work compared to men because of all the hormonal stuff they have to deal with. but as far as me knowing more than that, i don't. i wonder how they feel about the "traditional female figure" with the gentle curves compared to their hard body.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                    thanks for your input, good job running the site !
                    Site sounds like a shit site to me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      Site sounds like a shit site to me.
                      LMAO!!! MOFO i like the curves.Im NOT a fan of female bodybuilding

Comment

Is this it?

YouTube - Bryant Gumbel RS#160 Female Muscle 1st Half
                        YouTube - 2 / Bryant Gumbel RS#160 Female Muscle 2nd Half

Comment

Working...
                        X