gear for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gear for women

Hoping someone can help me out. My friend is 28 been training for 7 years, her diet/training are good and she's in excellent condition. She wants to do a cycle to add a little to her arms/legs. Would 100mg Primo/wk and 15mg Winni/ED for 8 wks followed up with some Clen be good?

for women two rules of thumb are:

1. don't stack compounds until you know how each individual compound will effect you.

2. start as low as possible.

if your friend has access to var, that is usually the recommended first cycle for women. is the primo you have access to real? if that is, then i believe 50mg/week is a good start. if you are going to start her on winni, start somewhere around 5mg/day.

but more importantly, i would recommed that you let her do her own reading on potential sides of AAS on a woman and speaking with people who have had direct experience.

good luck.
    Last edited by sana; 10-24-03, 08:51 AM.

Comment

yeah the primo is real. Have used it myself a time or two. Thanks for the input. We are going to sit down and go over this and I am going to have her choose between the primo and var. So we will see. Much thanks everyone.

Comment

GREAT ADVICE, SANA...Couldn't have said it better myself.

IMO, start with orals BEFORE you start her on injectables. Injects have more possibility for virilization and even if you stop taking it, the half life is usually longer.

Anavar is a fantastic choice. I have done all 3. Did Primo and Var together (my 4th cycle, not the 1st), it was my favorite cycle by far. However, my voice was raspy and did have some acne. If you would stack the Winny w/ the Primo, I would have serious concerns of unwanted, and sometimes irreversible sides. When I did Winny alone, my voice was raspy.

Anavar has a very low occurence of unwanted sides. Primo is something for her to do down the road. As sana said, you ALWAYS want to start with the lowest amount possible. You never know, she could have fantastic results from 10-15mgs of Var or Winny alone.

Comment

Red and Sana, Thanks again we discussed it and we went over the potential sides. I believe we are going to start her on 10mg of Var ED. would you recomend splitting the pill and having her take 1/2 in the morning/night to keep a more even blood level? We are going to run it for 8 wks w/ some ala and a little milk thistle just to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by woodard
            Red and Sana, Thanks again we discussed it and we went over the potential sides. I believe we are going to start her on 10mg of Var ED. would you recomend splitting the pill and having her take 1/2 in the morning/night to keep a more even blood level? We are going to run it for 8 wks w/ some ala and a little milk thistle just to be safe.
            If you are running it for 8 weeks, start out at 5mgs/ day, for 1-2 weeks, then up it to 10, maybe even 15 for 1-2 weeks, then taper back down..you can ALWAYS up the dose. But again, you want to start at the least amount possible.

Example:

5mgs- wk 1
            5mgs- wk 2
            10mgs- wk 3
            10mgs- wk 4
            15mgs- wk 5
            15mgs- wk 6
            10mgs- wk 7
            5mgs- wk 9

Mind you, this needs to be tailored to fit her needs and goals. 15mgs is the max she should go. If she starts out small, she can always up the dose...But she should see some excellent gains from the above cycle. Tapering is also important so there is less shock to the body, and more chance of keeping lean muscle gains.

Comment

I agree with the pyramid up/ down. We were planning on that. Thanks. btw should we split her dose up? Especially when we get to 15mg ED?

Comment

I'm not an expert at all on Var but remeber that your body can only break down and use so much at a time so it kind of depends on the person. When I was takeing 50mg of dbol and 30mg of win a day (with other stuff) I found better results taking it through out the day. What your body can't break down it will just pass if I'm correct.

Comment

some women can't handle 15mg of var. basically the deal is to start at the smallest dose possible (2.5 or 5mg) and increase to the highest dose at which the body is comfortable. when you start to have sides or precursors for sides (keep an eye down south), it's time to stop. i'm probably repeating past posts here.

definitely split the dosages in two so you have a more consistent amount of ox in the system throughout the day (half life is 8 hrs). to be honest, i have never done that and i've been fine, but i think it's a good recommendation.

i don't see the need to taper down with var, personally, but if she wishes to, it's certainly fine.

now, you said 10mg... which makes me wonder the brand. if it's eyepee, throw it out and get some real stuff. it's my understanding, though i could be wrong, that eyepee was the only manufacturer that made 10mg var.

Comment

YES- YOU SHOULD SPACE THE DOSE OUT THROUGHOUT THE DAY. ONE IN THE MORNING, ONE BEFORE WORKOUT, AND IF NEEDED, ONE BEFORE BED.

Comment

The Var is British Dragon. Thanks for all the responses guys. We both appreciate it greatly.

Comment

BD is great var. . .my girl is going 10mg a day right now .. awsome results in only 3 weeks so far. .She had the greatest pump in the legs from it last week; I could not explain to her why I somtimes have to stop a set short while on certain stacks. . now she knows why haha

Comment

I myself like the Anavar and Primo together, you get better results with them, THEY are a great cutting cycle precontest, I did 100mg of Primo a wk, and 5 go 10 mg of Var a day for a full 8 to 10 wks, BEING that the ANAVAR IS REAL. I LIKE THE AMERICAN VAR IT IS THE BEST IF YOU CAN GET AHOLD OF IT. THANK GOODNESS MY BROTHER BACK EAST HAD SOME FOR ME. BUT I DID LEAN OUT AND STAYED HARD WITH THE TWO, I MYSELF THINK JUST TAKING ONE LIKE ANAVAR OR PRIMO ALONE YOU WONT GET TO GOOD OF RESULTS, BUT THE TWO YOU WILL. JUST MY 2 cc's. I KNOW FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE. BUT WHEN I WENT TO BULK UP WITH THAT IS A WHOLE NEW CYCLE. I DID A LITTLE TEST WITH WINNY! I GOT SOME GREAT MUSCLE WITH THAT, BUT WATCH OUT THERE ARE ALOT OF SIDES< THATS WHY I DID A TINY BIT. MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Comment

Working...
                          X