woman and hgh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woman and hgh?

Hello everyone , I am new here and have been on boards for 3 yrs but never here untill I seen some friends talking about this place I decided to join! NICE BOARD :) .......Any way I have just started using HGH and while searching the boards I seen a female posts some replys about using growth but cant remember were and wanted to know if used in moderation is it ok for a woman to use hgh? Thank you

1-2 iu's/day is plenty for a female to use. Other than this, what other experience do you have??

Comment

As the Ladie sadi women respond much better to low doses and long durations 1-2ius over a prolonged period yeilds dramatic changes in the physique.

Comment

I am not a rookie on A/S but have just started hgh and can already see the diffrence in body fat going down, and I have a great looking wife that is 30 yr old and has had 2 kids c-section and cant get rid of little pouch under her scar from c section. She is great and works out daily with me and we are both honest with each other and I asked her if I could use A/S and she researched it and found it is safe if used in moderation and now she wanted to see if she could benefit from it :) Thank you and please tell me if Hgh will have bad sides with a woman?

Comment

Keep the dose low , side are ussually a little bloat and joint pain

Comment

Every human on earth has "human growth hormone", it is 100% fine for woman. No more risky than guy, child, old folk, etc.

Good Luck

Comment

OK, I thank you for the help! Just didnt want my wife to turn into CHYNA or some crazy looking thing as I never heard of woman using hgh but I did research her using A/S ..........thanks again

Comment

I just switched to jintropin and it does sting a little and turns red when I inject? I dont know if its like this just from switching or if maybe my body reacts to it? AS Long as it works I dont care if it looks red ........will be worth it

Comment

Working...
                X