gf's anavar cycle..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gf's anavar cycle..

well the girl that I've been with for a couple years are pretty good when it comes to working out and living a active lifestyle. The thing is, when she had her first kid, unlike women that keep the unwanted fat after birth, she lost weight quick and struggles now to gain weight. She lost the fullness of her breast and all that. I recently started her on anavar at 5mg a day and in 2 weeks period she has started to fill in proportionately good and I'm like hell yeah right? One important question is that, will she need some kind of post cycle treatment or is she good? She says she's more alert, feels good in the mornings, and overall has good energy throughout the day. Also is eating alot more too.

Originally posted by 1badMF View Post
    well the girl that I've been with for a couple years are pretty good when it comes to working out and living a active lifestyle. The thing is, when she had her first kid, unlike women that keep the unwanted fat after birth, she lost weight quick and struggles now to gain weight. She lost the fullness of her breast and all that. I recently started her on anavar at 5mg a day and in 2 weeks period she has started to fill in proportionately good and I'm like hell yeah right? One important question is that, will she need some kind of post cycle treatment or is she good? She says she's more alert, feels good in the mornings, and overall has good energy throughout the day. Also is eating alot more too.
    Girls don't need post cycle therapy at all.

Comment

yea i dont think women need any sort of pct.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF View Post
        None needed i am glad 5mgs is working. dont get greedy and jump up the MGs stay there and be safe and happy.

Comment

Var can also stimulate GH hence why was previousely used in short stature

Comment

1badMF hows her libido if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Working...
            X