No announcement yet.

THE QUEEN OF FEMALE BODYBUILDING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think it is "lucky". i think it has to do with the choices she made about drugs, diet, etc..

most of the women of the 80's and early 90's looked muscular yet still attractive. then the drug mentality kicked in and fucked the game up. doesnt look like lenda ever followed that route.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      i dont think it is "lucky". i think it has to do with the choices she made about drugs, diet, etc..

most of the women of the 80's and early 90's looked muscular yet still attractive. then the drug mentality kicked in and fucked the game up. doesnt look like lenda ever followed that route.
      Your right...bad word choice!! She was SMART about it!! My friend just competed in Tampa Pro womens BB category and you should have seen the line-up....it was crazy to see the "choices" these women have made!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Take note. face is ruined there
        Was going to say that but last time I made a comment about womens BB and AAS (on another site) this girl said "these girls look masculine beacuse they are dieting down for a contest not from too much drugs" blah blah blah....She seemed to be quite clueless.

Comment

The best ever and still looks amazing at almost 50!!!

Lenda Murry.

Iris Kyle would kill to have a face like this...

A WORD WITH 8 X MS. OLYMPIA LENDA MURRAY!!! - YouTube!
          Lenda is a beautiful women without question. She seems to keep getting better with age.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Q View Post
            Was going to say that but last time I made a comment about womens BB and AAS (on another site) this girl said "these girls look masculine beacuse they are dieting down for a contest not from too much drugs" blah blah blah....She seemed to be quite clueless.
            The sad part is that until its properly addressed in physique it will never stop. My freind Nicole Ball will be competing in the Olympia but I know she doesnt have a chance against Iris Kyle

Comment

Iris Kyle winning is like awarding an actual turd for beauty.

Comment

Iris Kyle winning is like awarding an actual turd for beauty.
                LMAO....Hello Bouncer! I love how you put things. Been a long time. Just thought I'd drop by.

Hello and Happy New Year....:)

Torchy

Comment

Bump sticky boom boom

Comment

Bump sticky boom boom
                    See, this is the type of shit that get you in trouble with being accidently banned. Why the fuck would you bump an old ass thread that has just been posted in by a spammer?

Of all the threads you could have posted in today you chose to post after a spam post?

Comment

^ eh? Your saying I was banned on purpose?

And whats wrong with posting in a thread that you yourself originated, I even complimented by bumping it because I think peeps should be reminded of what a female bodybuilder can look like.

Comment

^ eh? Your saying I was banned on purpose?
                        where in the blue fuck did you get that out of my post?

Comment

Working...
                        X