Any of you ever use dnp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you ever use dnp?

I have a few experiences with it, but now my gf wants to use it. Like to hear some opinions. I thought it was bad for the eyes as well as having a chance of causing cancer.

i wouldn't touch DNP with a 10 foot pole.... i've read that there are some severe adverse effects on the female reproductive system and it will stay in your system from 3 months to a year.

can i ask why she would even CONSIDER such a substance? what are her goals and what other things has she tried to change (i.e. diet, training, ECA, NYC stacks)?

DNP is one of those short cut things for a quick fix that to me are definitely not worth its risks. just my two pennies.

Comment

Well, DNP was legal and then banned starting in the '30s because of sides/symptoms.

As far as effecting the reproductive system? Well.... have been reading and the fact that DNP doesn't entirely raise the core body temp like led to believe. It makes you sweat and uncomfortable, but raising core temp is a myth. In fact, if one was to look at it that way, then why not get all sketched out if a female has a fever? Shit, watch out, it might kill her eggs.

What a female needs to remember about DNP is that she can not take it like a man. She should merely take a SMALL dose over an elogated period of time. Like any other substance. However, I would not run it over 7-10 days because that is my personal viewpoint.

People hear this chemical and run the other way. Studying it, like any other thing, is the smartest thing to do. It is a very sensitive subject and one that you will not find a lot of info on it.

This, like anything else, is lethal. And shoot me down anyone if you feel the need and I will go find case study after case study on the actual chemical. Steroids can cause harm. Recreational, homebrew drugs are JUST as lethal as DNP.

Everything has a scary part to it...Taking it and being well versed and knowledgeable on a subject AND THEN following thru with it is the key.

Comment

Benefits of DNP, are truly not worth the advers effects...known AND unknown. Funny thing is, everyone seems to have conflicting comments about it.

I, personally have done it, and although it did seem to raise my body temp, it did NOTHING for fat loss..which is why most people take it.... I think I'll stick with my GH.

Comment

Working...
        X