any girls on here pregnant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any girls on here pregnant?

Hi, I am 3 weeks pregnant, it's my 2nd pregnancy, just wondering if anyone else on here is. It's always nice to have someone to talk to.

I'm done having babies, but CONGRADULATIONS!!! How old is your first? :baby: :)

Comment

No more babies for me!! My husband is fixed!! I have 2 already. One girl 10 and a boy 6. It's a good thing I had my girl first, because if I would have had my son firt I would have stopped there!! He's a MONSTER!!! I love him though!! :inlove:

Comment

Congratulations!!! I'm not in the right place in my life to have kids now, But if I ever am I'm probably going to adopt.

Comment

Congrats sweetie, I'm 10 weeks post partum. I have 2 boys :)

Comment

congrats dreamgirl!

and bronzedgoddess... is that your booty 10 weeks post partum? holy hot dayum :agree:

Comment

Congrats! That's awesome!

Comment

thanks, this was planned -- it was our 1st month trying. I already have a 3 year old daughter... congrats bronzegoddess!

Comment

haha sana, no that's my booty just before I got preggo this second time around. Luckily it's genetic (ain't going anywhere). I still have a bit of pudge around the middle. Have about 10 more pounds to lose ;)

Comment

I'm pregnant! (waving arms like a crazy girl) I'm 18 1/2 weeks and just found out yesterday that it is a BOY!! We already have a daughter - she just turned one this past Sunday :)

I need another pregnant lady that's into fitness to talk to :)

Comment

Congrats Crystal!

Comment

yea crystal... I'll pm you with any updates! :) I['mm so happy i found someone. I've been noticing at the gym wwhen I lift how high my heartbeat gets... when I run on a treadmill for 20 minutes, I don't get that same out of breath! wierd huh?

Comment

aww..how GREAT....i am not a big fan of kids,, but congrats to you two!! wish you the best of luck!!

Comment

Working...
                          X