Victoria Secrets stockings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria Secrets stockings...

They're the best! I never wear pantyhose...too damn uncomfortable, but Victoria Secrets stockings are great and fit and feel wonderful. :)

Are they thigh highs or full hose? Funny you made a post about this...I've got some Sheer Energy's on today and they are itching me to no end...I'll have to try some. I have tons of skirts, but won't wear them because the hose are too uncomfortable. Do they run easily?

Comment

I only wear thigh highs, either with or without a garterbelt. Victoria Secrets stockings run a little pricey but they last forever compared to regular hose and they feel very silky. I'm short with big legs and pantyhose just never fit right...these always do. Much more comfortable and they look good too...lots of pretty designs.

Comment

I agree..The thigh high stockings rock!

I use to buy the cheap ass thigh highs and the damn elastic use to rip to shreads. I'd be walking and need to stop and adjust myself mid stride.

Ask 'em about their panty hose club. I belong to the one here at my VS store. You buy 2 and get 1 free. They sometimes will also give ypu a certain % off after you buy so many. I stock up during their promo's!

Comment

I'll check into that, thanks!

I've been freezing my butt off this weekend and decided to wear some stockings under my pants to help keep me a little warmer.

Comment

I LIKE THE SILKY FEEL OF THEM ON MY MANLY LEGS...BUT DAMN HARD TO GET THEM BIG ENOUGH TO FIT ME..LOL....I GOTTA GET XXXL!!!!!!...IM FREAKY HUGE!!!!! LOL

Comment

LOL dzone! What color is your favorite and do you prefer seams or seamless?

Comment

Mrs. P....I'm betting Dzone likes the black seemless....Black to hide the hairy legs and seemless for less fuss!hehehe

Comment

I love them as well....they never seem to screw up. I wear the thigh highs as well, and I will never buy them anywhere else. :)

Comment

Re: Victoria Secrets stockings...

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                    They're the best! I never wear pantyhose...too damn uncomfortable, but Victoria Secrets stockings are great and fit and feel wonderful. :)
                    :worthless

Comment

I got a pair of the thigh highs that were kind of fish-netty but not really, and they sparkled, they are really nice!

Who else has raided the semi-annual sale? I spent 100 bucks there yesterday but I got a crap load of stuff! I love that sale!

Comment

They're good, but like all thigh-highs they run so easily and can't take a lot of wear and tear :o

Comment

I've found VS stockings to take some abuse without getting runs in them moreso than most others.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale...I need to get in there!!!

Comment

OH...that's soooo pretty! I love the matching panties.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                              OH...that's soooo pretty! I love the matching panties.
                              Are you really refering to the matching panties or the girl?

Comment

Working...
                              X