Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    lol cuz i am watching out for her?
    you wanna go toe to toe with the great one brah?

Ali vs Liston- Best fight scene of the film - YouTube

Comment

no I was just curious. kinda making sure you didnt give the wrong anwser ya know, gotta watch out for ya!

I've never gone in thinking it was going to do any miracles for me, that's for sure. But if I listened to Bouncer, I'd sure think otherwise lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        I've never gone in thinking it was going to do any miracles for me, that's for sure. But if I listened to Bouncer, I'd sure think otherwise lol.
        she dont have any clue of the power of HGH rocket. tell her im not fucken retarded. tell her what HGH can do..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

she dont have any clue of the power of HGH rocket. tell her im not fucken retarded. tell her what HGH can do..
          So then what would be the "wrong reasons" for taking it?

Comment

So then what would be the "wrong reasons" for taking it?
            some moral bs. like you shouldnt kick and old lady down the steps bla blah. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              some moral bs. like you shouldnt kick and old lady down the steps bla blah. :thumup:

Really? Surely Rocket isn't worried with morals. :retard:

Comment

Really? Surely Rocket isn't worried with morals. :retard:
                theres hundreds of wrong anwsers. like you wanna get shredded for the town fair!lol you think you are gonna look like ronnie colman after 1 box of GH. I can keep on going but I think you get the idea.

I think you know what it is and what it will do! B is right you will be hooked like a crack head if you get legit stuff and use it long enough.

Comment

theres hundreds of wrong anwsers. like you wanna get shredded for the town fair!lol you think you are gonna look like ronnie colman after 1 box of GH. I can keep on going but I think you get the idea.

I think you know what it is and what it will do! B is right you will be hooked like a crack head if you get legit stuff and use it long enough.
                  yup. if you plan on only using 1 or 2 kits and dont have enough money to continue to run it, dont even bother.

Comment

Ehh. It's not quite as awesome as it was this time last year, but I'll get it figured out somewhere along the way. :agreed:
                    What do you want it to comprise of, what kind of guy, set up?

Comment

you wanna go toe to toe with the great one brah?

Ali vs Liston- Best fight scene of the film - YouTube
                      Lol@ali, biggest cheat, propaganda merchant, coward

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

Town fair :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          What do you want it to comprise of, what kind of guy, set up?
                          probably dream of me but she has to get over it. nobody will compare! :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                            Lol@ali, biggest cheat, propaganda merchant, coward
                            all moral BS. not interested. he had skills, all that matter.

Comment

probably dream of me but she has to get over it. nobody will compare! :weights:

By all means, it's you :whistle

What kind of set up, lol.

Comment

lol, with Bouncer talking so much about my head being in the clouds lately, and thinking I'm having a midlife crisis...

I do need to get it together again. My check liver light is probably on after this weekend, and I can't even tell you the last time I drank so much.

I'm no longer taking the blood thinner, so that is GREAT. My levels were never right and after 6 months the doctor said I could take the chance of never getting another blood clot, or stay on the meds. I'm too young to be taking a daily medication for the rest of my life. Especially one that's such a pain in the ass.

I just moved to a new condo that I love, I like my job (for now), I'm back in school this summer, kids are good, dog is good, whew....what more can I ask for? :) Sleep, maybe some sleep would be good. But that'll come in time.

SO....I will get my ass back to the weights, increase my cardio, EAT MORE, and I'll be good to go! I'll also start a GH log when the time comes.

:weights::weights::weights::weights::weights:
                                Atta Girl!:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                                X