Anavar and Clen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar and Clen

Can anyone give me specifics on what a beginners cycle would look like?

I have run anavar in the past but I do not have any experience with clen.

I am 5'6 132lb 31 years old.

Anavar and clen are completely different things...

Anyways, as a men I run clen like this:
    20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/20
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I also try at least 1g of taurine while on it.
    Diet is everything on cutting phase so if urs isn't, then fix that first.

Also not sure if u need to lower the doses(probably not) but I do so, yeah...
    Last edited by TC63; 01-08-13, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Anavar is pretty suppressive. Much more so than people originally thought. Id use a test base. Even just a low dose test base is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
        Anavar is pretty suppressive. Much more so than people originally thought. Id use a test base. Even just a low dose test base is fine.
        i realize you are trying to help bro but pay attention the the section you are posting in. i'm not sure testosterone for a women is ever really a good idea. it certainly would not give her the effect she is looking for with var and clen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alina View Post
          Can anyone give me specifics on what a beginners cycle would look like?

I have run anavar in the past but I do not have any experience with clen.

I am 5'6 132lb 31 years old.
          so you know the dose you would run with anavar since you have already run it correct?

as for the clen, i would run it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. first couple days run it at 20mcg and then increase by 10mcg everyday until you reach a dose of 80-120mcg. some people are more sensitive and can only go up to say 50-60mcg. thats why it is important to slowly increase and listen to your body.

goals?

Comment

Bouncer, Yes I have run a course of anavar before. It was 10mgs for I believe 10 weeks. Does the clen need to be used in that way? (2 weeks on 2 weeks off?)

Goals, hmmm.. I suppose harden up and look like I did 3 years ago before I had my son. Despite dieting, cardio, and using weights 3 times per week my body is not responding in the same way it has in the past.

I'm all ears if you have any recommendations. :)

Comment

yes needs to be run like that. your body will adapt to the clen after 2 weeks. when you start up again after the 2 week break you will not need to start at the low dose and work your way up again, just go right to the dose you had already worked up to.

what does your cardio consist of? what is your diet and how strict are you with it?

Comment

What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  yes needs to be run like that. your body will adapt to the clen after 2 weeks. when you start up again after the 2 week break you will not need to start at the low dose and work your way up again, just go right to the dose you had already worked up to.

what does your cardio consist of? what is your diet and how strict are you with it?
                  You're going to laugh at me. :o I eat 4 lean cuisine ready made meals per day with 2 vegetable protein shakes in between. I am in the office up to 10 hours per day and it is just sooo much easier for me.

Cardio is on my elliptical first thing in the morning before I leave for work. I do 40 minutes low intensity.

Comment

Those things are pretty tasty for what they are.

Comment

Isn't that like $20+ a day in food?

Comment

Originally posted by Alina View Post
                        You're going to laugh at me. :o I eat 4 lean cuisine ready made meals per day with 2 vegetable protein shakes in between. I am in the office up to 10 hours per day and it is just sooo much easier for me.

Cardio is on my elliptical first thing in the morning before I leave for work. I do 40 minutes low intensity.
                        Was the lean cuisine something you were doing before you had your son when you were in the shape you want to be now?

Comment

FitnessBrat, it averages $12-$15 depending on the type of lean cuisine. They can range from $2-$6 per depending on which "collection" you choose. They have the new fancy dishes and the older basic options which I generally choose.

Bouncer, I have been doing lean cuisine since my teens so yes.

Comment

I think then just keep doing what you are doing. I am sure var and clen will give you exactly what you are looking for in terms of fat loss.

Comment

What type of food allergies do you have?

Comment

Working...
                              X