Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results on HGG, clen and t3 cycle.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know what kind of results my gf dragonmona might see after being on 3 months of nutropin HGH, t3 and clen along with a clean diet low in carbs and cardio and heavy to moderate weight training. She is looking for max fat loss and to harden and define her body.

She is 42 5 tall 135lbs bf 26 t0 28 %. Bodybuilding for 2 years now this is her first hgh cycle. Picture of her on the members section I posted if you want to see her progress so far after losing 7 dress sizes.. :D

geeze don't everyone answer at once...he he he

Comment

i guess the question should be more what other women have gotten for results since as with anything else, results are so dependent on the individual.

from everything i've read (which i'm sure you've already read as well) she should see some good body composition changes and an increase in lbm.

the thing is that most of the anecdotal information i've heard of women doing GH has been in conjunction with an AAS so they typically also grew very well off it.

i believe goliath's wife is on GH. i don't believe she's running any AAS. maybe he can come share some of his wife's experiences.

Comment

cool thanks sana...

Comment

Inkman...please keep us posted on her results, we are all very interested in knowing how this goes!

Comment

my wife has been on serostim GH for about 3 months and was on jin for about 1 month prior to that. she is 5'5 at 118 lbs 13% BF. she has allways been lean, but she kept a good diet. she ate horribly up untill a couple weeks ago and was still losing BF, albeit at a slower pace than she would if keeping a clean diet. i mean her and i would go out for pizza, and she'll match me slice for slice. (there is something very sexy about a woman that can eat junk food and still look great.) i digress - when she started the GH, she was probably about 15 - 16% BF, still at 118. now she is 118 but 13%...and that's with a crappy diet. it WILL change body composition without a doubt. if you maintian a good diet, the results are unreal. it took about 6 weeks for her to start to notice a change and she is on 1.5 iu ed. so a kit will last her quite a while. she loves it and has no plans of ever coming off. oh yeah - my wife does not lift in the gym. we own a pilates studio and she does pilates 5 days a week. let me know if you have any questions for her and i'll get her to post.

BTW - 3 months would be the absolute minimum i would suggest running it. the longer the better.

Comment

she's not experienceing any insulin resistence from the increase in the igf-1 that i hear can lead to fat gain if your diet is too high in carb?

any joint pain at 1.5iu/day?

Comment

lol goliath your wife never plans on comming off HGH .. I hope you got a fat wallet brother or you work in Gentech :D

By the way I just shot you a PM.. Inkman

Comment

Originally posted by Faye
                  Inkman...please keep us posted on her results, we are all very interested in knowing how this goes!
                  My pleasure Faye I will keep everyone undated on a week by week basis. HGH use by women especially older women yields unreal results regarding lbm gains and bf losss and even skin texture improvement.. Inkman

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                    she's not experienceing any insulin resistence from the increase in the igf-1 that i hear can lead to fat gain if your diet is too high in carb?

any joint pain at 1.5iu/day?

she has had only fat loss to this point. i don't expect that to change anytime soon. we'll see how it goes...if she starts bloating at all then we'll lower the carbs. she had hand numbness at 2iu, but no problems at all on 1.5.

Comment

by the way ladies and gentlemen my gf is using 1.5 iu's a day not 2 as stated before my bad lol. So far she is reporting joint pains in her fingers and toes and neck. Nothing she cannot deal with so she is going to keep at 1.5. Starting her t3 and clen next week or sooner. She has an excellent thyroid with no complications and she has used t3 before without a problem. take care.. Inky

Comment

Working...
                      X