cycle Tren and T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle Tren and T3

Hi ladies, I am currently cycling Eq and anavar and have had fantastic results. I am planing a cycle of tren (yes tren in a LOW dose) in hopes of cutting. I am looking for experiences from those WOMEN who have ACTUALLY cycled tren :)

"In hopes of cutting"... Its called a diet and cardio...

Comment

She said she was looking for WOMEN who've done tren dude.lol

Comment

i know right.. who am i to give advice about cutting..

Comment

Although I am a new to this forum Bouncer I am not new to the fitness world. Like I said I have safely cycled and put my time in- I would not classify myself as a amateur by all means.. I guess your results must have been achieved "all natural". CARDIO and EXCERCISE.... I am not looking to start a thread with bantering I was simply looking for a WOMENS experience- hence my post on a women's forum. Thank you MattG- should you know anyone who I could connect with in a PM I would appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by ALITTLEAMUSED View Post
            I guess your results must have been achieved "all natural". CARDIO and EXCERCISE
            lol - That's her way of calling you skinny! :laugh:

ALITTLEAMUSED, to my knowledge there's no women members on this forum that cycle. I believe Red cycled in the past but she hasn't posted in a long time. What does of tren are you considering running?

Comment

Bahahahaha Chad77..I am thinking of running 7.5- 20 e3days... short cycle - 4- 5 weeks. I am aware of the dangers of AAS and like anything else I cycle I do my research and manage the sides. :)

Comment

All I know is no other compound changed me like tren. The good - made me hard as a rock and very strong. The bad - extremely moody, was only able to sleep a couple hours every night, and sweated like a mother! I'll never touch it again due to the bad sides.

Like you stated earlier start low - VERY low. You can always increase and if you run tren ace sides will start/stop within a couple days.

Comment

Thanks I appreciate your input- if you happen to run across a female who has cycled please let me know :)

Comment

There is no exception where a woman should ever use tren. It is far too harsh an androgen even at the lowest dose. You would regret the decision I promise you. You can get in any condition you want with diet, cardio, and drugs much better suited for a woman.

Comment

Moving this post to the women's forum... oh shit wait I AM IN THE WOMENS forum FFS

Comment

^^^
                        Funny!

Comment

Originally posted by ALITTLEAMUSED View Post
                          Moving this post to the women's forum... oh shit wait I AM IN THE WOMENS forum FFS
                          Are you in my condition? Are you even close to my condition? Do you know any women in my kind of condition? Exactly. So stfu and listen when someone who clearly knows what he is talking about takes the time to give advice to someone who hasn't a clue.. Why do you have interest in using such a harsh drug?..... Because you have "hopes of cutting".. Any woman who thinks tren is the best path to cutting is simply not very bright or incredibly ignorant. A woman using tren to cut is like a man using a weed whacker to shave... it's fucking retarded and you are going to fuck yourself up. There are much better tools for the job.

I don't give a flying fuck what forum you are in or who's advice you request. What I'm giving you is the correct answer.. do with it what you like..

Comment

I can't imagine what superiormuscle.com would do without "Bouncer". Judging from your posts you should work for NASA.. you know everything

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              A woman using tren to cut is like a man using a weed whacker to shave...

:lmao:

Comment

Working...
                              X