Would Anavar be the best choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Anavar be the best choice?

Here are my stats. I'm just wondering if by the 28th if I started Anavar immediately if I would see results. Taking 10mg a day

Height 5'3.5
    Weight 131
    Body Fat 17%

I do 45 min fasted cardio in the morning with 15 min after I lift in the evening.

I eat 1400 calories but was maintaining at 3000.

I've been dieting for 10 weeks now. My coach slowly keeps bumping my calorie intake down because I am not losing.

I haven't ever taken anything unnatural before so I am trying to figure out what I need to take to cut and get off this plateau I am on. My boyfriend has taken test and tren so I know what I am getting into.

Yes that would harden your existing muscle and helps a lil with fat burning particularly visceral. Its affect on physique appearance is mainly cosmetic imo but will help your goals if u stay in till D day

Comment

Hes right but I wouldn't bother. Try other methods first... clean diet and fat burner.

Comment

I've been clean eating and using L-carnitine and 7Keto DHEA for 2.5 mo now

Comment

Take the fuken var, get it down you, 10mg is ok and let us know aaaaalll the results

Comment

I shall. I am starting today at 4pm I will be posting a new thread of daily changes, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Take the fuken var, get it down you, 10mg is ok and let us know aaaaalll the results
              Is only 10mg a day even worth it? Just asking cause ive never taken var...thought minimum was 20, and ppl usually take 40ed?

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                Is only 10mg a day even worth it? Just asking cause ive never taken var...thought minimum was 20, and ppl usually take 40ed?
                for chics it has to stay at 10mg or should. it could adversely effect them permanently...

Comment

I'm going to start with 5mg when I receive it and plan on using it until August 9th. I am not going to exceed 10mg and I'll be taking 5mg am & pm.

I'm trying to lose the last layer of stubborn fat that my diet and cardio can't seem to get rid of.

Comment

Originally posted by futurephysiquep View Post
                    Here are my stats. I'm just wondering if by the 28th if I started Anavar immediately if I would see results. Taking 10mg a day

Height 5'3.5
                    Weight 131
                    Body Fat 17%

I do 45 min fasted cardio in the morning with 15 min after I lift in the evening.

I've been dieting for 10 weeks now. My coach slowly keeps bumping my calorie intake down because I am not losing.

I haven't ever taken anything unnatural before so I am trying to figure out what I need to take to cut and get off this plateau I am on. My boyfriend has taken test and tren so I know what I am getting into.

I guess this enough for you, if you want to decrease your weight then you have to decrease your calories or there is lot's of medicine also available to decrease the wait but cardio is one of the best choice.

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
                      I guess this enough for you, if you want to decrease your weight then you have to decrease your calories or there is lot's of medicine also available to decrease the wait but cardio is one of the best choice.
                      Don't be an idiot..why you bumping 2yr old threads....stop being a troll, we've got one already

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Don't be an idiot..why you bumping 2yr old threads....stop being a troll, we've got one already
                        I'm sure he did it on accident relax brother LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                          I'm sure he did it on accident relax brother LOL....
                          Shut up lol

Bro, he's doing it to other threads :D

Comment

Originally posted by futurephysiquep View Post

Height 5'3.5
                            Weight 131
                            Body Fat 17%

This medicine is used to help people regain weight they have lost due to certain medical conditions (such as surgery, chronic infection, trauma. It is also used to relieve bone pain due to bone loss (osteoporosis). Oxandrolone belongs to a class of drugs known as anabolic steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by micky View Post
                              This medicine is used to help people regain weight they have lost due to certain medical conditions (such as surgery, chronic infection, trauma. It is also used to relieve bone pain due to bone loss (osteoporosis). Oxandrolone belongs to a class of drugs known as anabolic steroids.
                              Hey we are talking to you fella

Comment

Working...
                              X