Female planning on using HGH any Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female planning on using HGH any Advice

hi, Im a 25yr old female, 122lbs 5'6 * my goal is to tone my body and mainly gain in my buttocks/ thigh area. Ive done tons of research and decided on taking HGH i was wondering if that's the best product to use for what I'm trying to achieve or if there something better that anyone can suggest. If so how long should i be on my cycle and how many IU's would you suggest.
    Last edited by sugarboo; 08-05-14, 01:18 AM.

Originally posted by sugarboo View Post
    hi, Im a 25yr old female, 122lbs 5'6 * my goal is to tone my body and mainly gain in my buttocks/ thigh area. Ive done tons of research and decided on taking HGH i was wondering if that's the best product to use for what I'm trying to achieve or if there something better that anyone can suggest. If so how long should i be on my cycle and how many IU's would you suggest.
    GH is going to make you "gain" in your ass. it will help pull off some bodyfat but really it's a very slow process. much faster results can be gotten from diet and training if your willing to work hard and be strict.

Comment

To young fir gh you have plenty in you at 25
      Do some lunges eat clean you'll be fine
      Just remember genetics can't be beat if you are built to have no ass then it don't matter what drugs you take.
      Also diet is the number 1 factor to what you look like so you want to "tone" simple just eat right

Comment

Waste

Comment

HGH will help you to gain in your ass. But it is not the proper way. You better do other exercise and take clean food.

Comment

Working...
          X