Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Uses Carrot Juice to Beat Stage 4 Cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Uses Carrot Juice to Beat Stage 4 Cancer!

Woman Uses Carrot Juice to Beat Stage 4 Cancer!

by Christina Sarich
    October 3rd, 2014
    Updated 10/03/2014

One way cancer develops in breast tissue is through the cancer-resistant protein (BCRP/ABCG2), but there is a way to effectively block this protein, both preventing and treating already existent cancer. Actually, just one food (actually, compound) which you might already eat (or drink) has the ability to inhibit that protein from being taken up by the body and spreading cancerous cells as a ‘side population.’ It’s called falcarinol, and it occurs naturally in carrots.

This is information someone named Ann Cameron already knows. She treated Stage 4 cancer with the use of carrots, and she did it without chemotherapy, radiation, or other drastic dietary changes.

She was diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer, and later a cancer that metastasized to her lungs. She refused chemotherapy, and her oncologist told her that radiation wouldn’t help. She then read copious amounts of information on natural “cures” for cancer. So knowing that her life expectancy was short according to her prognosis, she tried out some natural alternatives.

Cameron simply juiced 5 pounds of carrots a day, amounting to about a quart a day. After eight weeks, she returned to her doctor’s office for a check up, and they were shocked.

They found no growth of the cancer, some shrinkage of the tumors, and fewer swollen lymph nodes. In just eight weeks, the growth of the tumors had stopped.

She continued to juice her carrots. By 6 months in, her tumors continued to shrink, no new tumors had developed, and she was almost cancer free. Four months later – there was no sign of cancer whatsoever.

Falcarinol is likely just one of the cancer-preventing/curing elements in carrots. Dr. Max Gerson was famous for using them in his natural therapies for treating cancer patients. Carrots are also high in free-radical reducing antioxidants and vitamin A, which assists in RNA synthesis while also stimulating thyroid and adrenal function.

You can juice your carrots if you have already been diagnosed with advanced stage cancer, or you can simply add them to different recipes if you want to be more proactive in preventing the disease.

Carrots are tasty in salads, gently blanched with cinnamon and butter, or even in muffins and baked goods. Look for smooth, firm roots, and bright green tops, and always buy organic. There are 33 different carrot-loving recipes here.

someone just shoot me now please.

Christ

Comment

If you'd said cannabis oil I'd be right with ya

But carrot juice

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        someone just shoot me now please.

Christ
        Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        If you'd said cannabis oil I'd be right with ya

But carrot juice

Hey its not my story,its hers.

Now whether or not I believe her story is irrelevant.What is totally relevant is its common sense that chemo,& radiation therapy (YOU KNOW,THE THINGS THAT CAUSE CANCER) are having great success with cancer patients.I can also state the fact that after decades of research and billions of $$ earned supposedly for the purposes of curing cancer,WE STILL HAVE CANCER so I guess NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO SURE IT so who the hell am I to say that this lady is a nut????

Whats strange to me also is that we have the ability to CLONE PEOPLE and genetically manipulate their genes to change their sex,their their appearances and how prone they are to get diseases..........BUT WE CANT CURE CANCER???????????? BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

So excuse me if I dont believe the bullshit about cancer and what others think is nuts of what works and what doesn't.Tell you what,when they finally do find the cure for cancer (like that will happen anytime soon) and make it known and available to world so they can say..."THIS IS WHAT CURES CANCER" i'll start disregarding everything else.Until that day comes,i'll keep researching and learning from people who HAVE BEATEN cancer and what they did to do it.Coincidence or not,i'll believe in them 100 fold over the b/s that those with vested interests have to say about it.

Comment

You can use royal jelly as it has strong cancer and tumor suppressing abilities. Its been successfully used in treatments for leukemia, and several studies have shown that its effective at reducing the adverse side effects of chemotherapy drugs.It is a honey bee secretion that is used to nourish larvae and the adult queen bees. Royal jelly contains complex B vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, enzymes, natural antibiotic properties, and antibacterial properties.

Comment

Not

Comment

So, if I substitute KY jelly for Royal jelly when I do the dirty with my girlfriend, she won't have to worry about colon cancer! I better start packing that poop shoot full of royal jelly stat.

Comment

Maybe I'll mix some carrot juice in with the Royal jelly for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                  So, if I substitute KY jelly for Royal jelly when I do the dirty with my girlfriend, she won't have to worry about colon cancer! I better start packing that poop shoot full of royal jelly stat.

omg lol

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    omg lol
                    Don't lol it till you tried it

Comment

noo

Comment

Working...
                      X