Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all!! I see some familiar faces around :)

Bigrig sent me over, said there was some good info here - plus I see I'm not the only preggo :D

Hope to get to know you all better!

Welcome girl.... :)

Comment

Hello, welcome to the board.

Comment

welcome to SM ;)

Comment

hey crystal! glad you could make it over here! you'll find lots of good info I'm sure!

Comment

Welcome and congradulations on the preggers! :)

Comment

Re: New Member

Originally posted by Crystal
              Hi all!! I see some familiar faces around :)

Bigrig sent me over, said there was some good info here - plus I see I'm not the only preggo :D

Hope to get to know you all better!
              Welcome. Thanks for intoducing yourself and letting us know you put out :p ;)

Comment

Welcome. Good to have you here.

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome Prego!! :D :cool:

Comment

hi crystal! just wanted to let you know that I almost lost it this morning, this would ahve been the 1st time. I was getting my lunch ready and all the mixed food smells,,, OMG!!! I'm not feeling it now, I am just PRAYING it's not like my 1st pregnancy, I don't think it could get worse than that! YUCK!

Comment

LOL, isnt' pregnancy just great....well it is but getting through the first trimester can be quite a challenge!

I quit eating meat totally with the first one and couldn't use toothpaste to brush my teeth - just gagged me! I had to use baking soda - Aack!

So far so good this time, I hope you don't get M/S - oh it just sucks!

Comment

my last pregnancy was so bad! I had morning sickness and I was vomiting everyday! then when that stoped I had siatic nerve pain. I haven't felt sick, but I got a taste of it this morning. I just hope it stays away.

Comment

Hey girlie! Haven't I seen you somewhere before.........:D

Comment

Working...
                            X