Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What good cutting supplements are out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Sadly probably true. What's worse is that she will most likely continue to search for the answer she wants to hear until she gets it. Lets hope we're wrong.
    Surely people don't do this. You don't give people enough credit. This mentality "makes me sick".

Comment

You're acting like a bit of a troll my friend. Your only contribution to this thread and this is what you chose to post. I'm sure OP found your input very useful.

You chose to end the argument in the other thread, that is your right. Don't pollute other threads with an extension of that argument.

Comment

Oh relax. It was one post to a thread that the op appears to have abandoned. Don't get all butt hurt.

Comment

Take a look at your post again and tell me it isn't something Mr I would type word for word.

You know you would have seen it and said to yourself "what a troll."

On top of it you got a like from rado, that seals the deal really. :D

Comment

Pick a standard and stick to it bro. You can't post irrelevant things busting members balls in random threads yourself and then try and come off all high and mighty when another member does it.

I thought it was funny. You basically said the same thing about the op as we were saying about young guys who look for posts and people who tell them what they want to hear. It obviously struck a nerve because you got holier than thou in an instant.

Comment

I'm always holier than thou or so you accuse. The whole 'looking down' thing is big with you. Overly controlling father I assume?

Peace be with you my son.

Comment

Get a room already....

Comment

Working...
                X