post competition help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post competition help

hey everyone! I just finished out my first show a little over a month ago now... my coach left me in the wind so I had to learn to reverse diet on my own. It went well, but I am still holding water. I am 10 lbs over the weight I should be. I still have a clean diet and I am working out 5-6 days a week with cardio.

Any supplement suggetsions?
    stack suggestions?
    I gotta get this back on track its driving me crazy lol

what exactly is your goal after the show? i assume you pigged out and put on some water so just go back to what you were doing say 6-8 weeks before the show in terms of diet.

Comment

yeah I ate whatever I wanted the night after the show and the day after. however that following Monday I got back on to my restrictive diet. I am still on this diet now, even a month after. I have had a few meals like on the weekends that aren't on my diet. But those random meals shouldn't be keeping me from dropping the water. I want to get back to my normal weight 130, I am at 141.

Comment

Its a time thing. You were in an extreme state so your body responded in an extreme way. Keep the meals clean and cardio up and it will slowly go away.

Comment

How is your weight now? Has it leveled out? Like Bouncer said, it does take time to get back to normal, your body was restricted for so long, it wants to hold onto what it can so it does not starve or dehydrate again, self defense basically.

Comment

Working...
          X