Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ladies!

What's your current cycle/goals?

Have you ever done eq before? What's your dosing look like?

Comment

I'm doing research fitness-girl :D. Are you cycling the clen?

Comment

Never done EQ and your planning a stack, Hope it goes well for you.

Watch the appetite, have suppresant on hand.

Comment

Good luck at the upcoming comp FG! :)

right now.. goals are to maintain and perhaps add a lil size before precomp dieting begins for april competition.
          (oh im natural, cant i still post here?!?)

Comment

I asked about goals too, Jen! When are you going to start your diet?

Comment

mid to late december ..that'll give me 12-14 weeks.

Comment

i'm just dieting right now... trying to get in the 12-14% range.

in may i plan to bulk again.

Comment

good luck JD! :)
                  whats your current bf% at?
                  Last edited by Atherjen; 11-29-03, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atherjen
                    good luck JD! :)
                    whats your current bf% at?
                    at a rough guess, i'd say 16%.... but i could be totally full of it. i really need to find someone to do calipers for me (and consistently).

i'll try to take more pics in the next week and you and i can play "guess my body fat". lol. my forearms have two veins poking out of them when i'm warm/after a shower, so i think i'm on my way.... i hope!

did you go get tested yet yourself?:D

Comment

well you surely cant have too high a BF with those kinda veins girl... ahhhh I love getting all veiny! muwaha. were sick ladies. (some would say)

no I havent got mine tested yet, asked my trainer and he said around 12, 14 being the max..ive put pics up of progress on a couple other boards and people are thinking around the same.. really should have it tested though..for a lil accuracy anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Atherjen
                        well you surely cant have too high a BF with those kinda veins girl... ahhhh I love getting all veiny! muwaha. were sick ladies. (some would say)

no I havent got mine tested yet, asked my trainer and he said around 12, 14 being the max..ive put pics up of progress on a couple other boards and people are thinking around the same.. really should have it tested though..for a lil accuracy anyways
                        you have no idea how much my increasing vascularity makes me giddy :D

i'm pretty sure you're closer to 12% since you are veinier than the last time you were tested, babe. :lm:

Comment

Originally posted by Akamai
                          Never done EQ and your planning a stack, Hope it goes well for you.

Watch the appetite, have suppresant on hand.
                          SUPPRESSANT BIG TIME!! I remember about my 4th week (toward the end of my cycle) I wanted to eat anything and everything in sight!!!

As for cycle, I'm starting 4 weeks of Var today, followed by 4 weeks of Primo. ...and don't forget the GH!!! LOL... I'll be eating a bulking diet while on the Var, and on the Primo, I will be on a cutting diet. I need to lose as much BF as possible on this cycle which is the reason for the change in diet. I obviously want to maintain the muscle I put on when I cut in January.

I love Var for the fact it has leaned me out every other time I've done it. Only bad side from the Primo was water. Dosing for VVar will probably be about 20-25mgs/day. I'm throwing some Clen in also. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Comment

Dayum, Red, that's all lot of Var. How are the sides for you at that dose?

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
                              I just started my clen this morning. I was contimplaiting taking it (i have a healthy fear of clen lol,) but decided to take it for a few weeks and go from there! If things go well i'll start anavar towards the end of eq
                              Good luck with the EQ. I know a lot of girls really love it. I've also heard about the hunger thing...I guess it's not the best drug for cutting for that reason. Keep us posted on your progress.;)

Comment

Working...
                              X