ladies please help !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladies please help !!!!!

my wife is 34 now and she just had her last ovary took out 3 weeks ok...damn she is a moody woman now !!! i mean she will walk in the house and like just walk right by me like i wasnt even there now...damn im going crazy!! help me please advice needed ...lol

You think it is bad on you and that you are going crazy. Try walking in her shoes. She is only 34 and already has these problems most women do not experience until their late 50's or 60's. Be understanding, read and educate yourself about the situation so that you can honestly talk to her about it. Sometimes the biggest turn on has nothing to do with the way you look, but how you think.
    Does your wife workout?

Comment

no she dont but all of a sudden she is like very much aware of her weight but she is fine to me looks great

Comment

The hormones released during and after exercise would help improve her mood. Also it would give you some time to show her some personal attention. Remember, she is very down on herself right now ... help her increase her confidence. Do that trough ever action. I guess attention and understanding is what helps in these situtations.

Comment

thanks alot im gonna try like hell

Comment

Is she going on hormone replacement therepy. My mother had a total hystrectimy when she was in her mid thirties and it made a world of differece for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Dancer
              attention and understanding is what helps in these situtations.
              :agree:

Space Mountain...your wife is feeling horrible now...it may be a trying time for you, but just reach deep down and do all you can to make her feel loved, wanted, and appreciated. Try getting her out of the house a little more, get a group of friends together to have dinner with to help take her mind off what she's going through, give her some extra hugs and cuddling.

When she's driving you nuts try to remember that there's a physical reason for her acting the way she is now and in time it'll get better. When you're annoyed, do something constructive, like hit the gym, go for a run, etc.

Good luck!

Comment

yo space, how are things going man:D

Comment

in my opinion she needs the patch they give for hormones but she want have nothing to do with it cause she thinks she will gain weight!!

Comment

Originally posted by space mountain
                    she thinks she will gain weight!!
                    why do some girls think they will gain weight with things like that. Its like I tell my girl to lift weights , no heavy but to tone up and diet. She goes no because shes gonna gain weight.:(

Comment

SM...if she's gained weight on the pill in the past, she may from the patch. But it's controllable, she just needs to be a little more careful with what she eats.

Juice, most girls who don't train just don't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                        Juice, most girls who don't train just don't understand it.

because my girl gets all mad at me when I ask her if we can both workout together, or at least do cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
                          because my girl gets all mad at me when I ask her if we can both workout together, or at least do cardio.
                          I used to train women and I would constantly have to remind them that no way would they ever get BIG muscles. they eventually believed me when they got stronger and a little bigger and they didn't balloon up like they thought.

SM good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                          X