No announcement yet.

Taking birth control pill make me overweight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for everyone for reply. I am married and my husband is not interested to use condom. So I am in badly need to control birth by any means. please give me a good suggestion. Don't use slang language pls...........

Comment

Originally posted by jenifer521 View Post
      So I am in badly need to control birth by any means
      3 simple options:
      1) be abstinent
      2) have him pull out
      3) anal

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        3 simple options:
        1) be abstinent
        2) have him pull out
        3) anal
        Oh for God's sake, Dana, really? Your posts are getting worse by the day. Shape up, dude.

Jennifer, the fact is that this board is 100% men and we don't have any useful advice for you about alternatives. You will have better luck posting on a board that may be geared towards women's health.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Oh for God's sake, Dana, really? Your posts are getting worse by the day. Shape up, dude.
          Lol I don't care. This 'Jennifer' sounds like a spammer so I don't care what I post

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            Lol I don't care. This 'Jennifer' sounds like a spammer so I don't care what I post
            Agree and disagree but I hope the length :laugh: of the future child isn't affected by birthcontrol.

Comment

Are you taking a estrogen/progestin combo pill? If so, you could try out a progestin only pill. Just understand that you have to be mindful of taking the medicine consistently around the same time each day.

Comment

I'm thinking this person is asking basic questions so the thread doesn't get deleted. Then when the thread is forgotten they intend to go back and edit it with spam links. That way the thread doesn't get seen or bumped but the spam stays. Unfortunately for that person, you can't edit your post if its older then an hour. :D

Comment

Working...
                X