Windstrol inj and need more info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windstrol inj and need more info

Ok new to this site I'm 34 year old female looking to start a few cycles ok windstrol looking to see what are other supplement I can take to lose weight and build lean muscle I'm currently 5"4 156 lbs and also wondering what is the best meal plan low calorie ,keto ,what will works best for me and also should I take creatine if someone could get back to me I would appreciate it

It's spelled winstrol an I wouldn't recommend it for women. If you get side effects they will be irreversible.

Anavar would be a much better choice. GH would be another.

Diet comes down to personal preference. More than one way to skin a cat. Take in more calories than you burn and you will gain weight, simple as that. So you either eat less or burn more. What is your current diet like? Doing cardio?

Comment

Was doing the keto diet and train 5 days a week and 45 mins cardio and where do I get gh and what are the benicits and would u say that creatine is good

Comment

Originally posted by Pheather View Post
        Was doing the keto diet and train 5 days a week and 45 mins cardio and where do I get gh and what are the benicits and would u say that creatine is good
        creatine has no effect on fat burning. gh can be found by clicking the sponsor banners above.

Comment

Working...
        X