Question about christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about christmas?

Hi Ladies, I hope it's ok that I post in your section.

Here goes,

What would you rather have at christmas one expensive gift or two or three cheaper gifts?

Thanks.

I'm not a girl and I know that it's niether. something that's personal is better.

Comment

personal meaning what?

Comment

Personal meaning anyone can buy something. But have some sentimental reason behind it.

Comment

Something that has some sentimental meaning is appreciated and will be cherished for a long time.

This year my husband and I are going to get ourselves one bigger gift for us to use together...new amplifier or speakers...something like that, and then a little inexpensive something more personal too. Last year we put a limit on spending to $100 each and got a bunch of little things for one another (t-shirts, bumper stickers, candles, etc.). I can't say I prefer having one over the other, but as long as some thought went into the gift, that's what really matters.

Comment

I prefer quality to quanity anytime. But thats just me.

Comment

Yes, that's more of what I mean. I have done all the sentimental things, we have been together for 5 years, so we do plenty and have plenty soverniers of trips, cards.

I was trying to get into her head, impossible I know, but wanted it to be nice and look like I tuned into her needs.

We just bought a house so funds are limited this year, I narrowed it down to either one more expensive gift or a few cheaper ones.

Maybe I am being to superficial.

Thanks to everyone for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Faye
                I prefer quality to quanity anytime. But thats just me.
                yeah very true. I rather give my girl something valuable than something cheap and alot of cheap things. Something of value to her.

Comment

Working...
                X