Hey ladies... dragomona is doing great on her new cycle.. inkman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ladies... dragomona is doing great on her new cycle.. inkman

Hey all I just post pics of my gf on the members section and on the xxx section for those of you interested in checking out how her cycle progress in comming after her 3rd week.. hgh ,clen, t3 and nandrolin phenlypropinate.. please all comment are welcome.. Inkman

what's her doses on the npp? is she doing low dose t3 daily or ramping the t3 up to higher amts?

Comment

Originally posted by sana
      what's her doses on the npp? is she doing low dose t3 daily or ramping the t3 up to higher amts?
      I hope to hell she's ramping

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
        I hope to hell she's ramping
        the other "philosphy" of using T3 that i've talked to people about is low low dose (12.5mcg) for longer term - not ramping b/c it's such low dose. guess i should have been more clear ;)

Comment

There is still no way I'd ever do T3 unless I'm doing AAS with it, or getting ready for a comp. I just have no desire to risk fucking up my thyroid for the long term. I do enough damage to it as it is! LOL!

Comment

With what she is taking with the t-3 she will be fine. When taking t-3 with HGH its ok to run it low 12.5 to 25 mcg per day for awhile...however if you are taking under 4 iu per day of HGH its not really needed.

Comment

cool thanks SHOt.

Comment

np

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
                  With what she is taking with the t-3 she will be fine. When taking t-3 with HGH its ok to run it low 12.5 to 25 mcg per day for awhile...however if you are taking under 4 iu per day of HGH its not really needed.
                  I was thinking the same thing. The T3 just seems like a waste and an unneeded risk. What's the point in wasting it when you have my favorite fat burner hands down working for you!

Comment

good point you two. I will pull her of it for now she has been on long enough... thanks Ink

Did you two check out her pics??

Comment

I checked out the pics ink.. she looks WONDERFUL..she has come a long way.. I am way proud of her.. tell her i said to keep up the great work..

LC

Comment

i see the before pic...and the after pic....great results..she is on the right track

Comment

Thanks to both of you for your replys.I will pass them on to Mona.

Shot check your pm ..:D

Comment

Originally posted by inkman

Shot check your pm ..:D
                            Hey bro i looked....didnt get one from you??

Comment

Originally posted by inkman

SHE totally deserves it.:D she has worked you butt off.. Big props to her..

LC

Comment

Working...
                              X