i feel like i'm going to puke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like i'm going to puke

it's been a long time since i've taken any stimulants like ephedra and what not. i had a small bottle of "yellowjackets" in my house that i decided to pop open today. it's got 25mg of ephedrine group alkaloids per pill which is what the stacker 2's had. i took one this morning and got a little shaky. took one more after lunch and now i'm feeling sick to my stomach.

bleh, now i wish i hadn't taken any :mad:

yeah - i didn't realize they were so damn strong. i feel so damn sick to my stomach right now i just wanna cry.

i know at least to definitely never take them before the gym.

Comment

Sana, you nut...you've been sick for the last few days...hold off on the stimulants till you're feeling like normal for a few days!

Comment

i took them after i ate....

mrs p... these stimulants never knocked me on my ass even when i was sick before... i think these things just have a blend that make me sick...

Comment

at least i'm not the only one who gets sick on these puppies :p

Comment

Maybe try taking just a half.

Hope you're feeling better by now. Nausia sucks big moose dick!

Comment

I just had another thought...maybe the pills went bad? I know antibiotics can make ya real sick if they've expired...not sure about stimulants. I thought they just lost some of their strength. Give some to Bouncer and see what happens. :D

Comment

Is it just the yellowjackets that make you guys sick? I've never noticed a problem handling Xen rfa or pure ephedra...but I'll steer clear of those if that's the case.

Comment

yeah it's the yellowjackets.

i talked to a friend a the gym last night who was sick on the YJ's too. it's gotta have something to do with the blend b/c i have no problems with anything else.

Comment

Working...
                  X