Please advise - thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advise - thanks

I'm mrsbilray and want to consider getting a boost. I'm currently on ANAVAR and have good results. I would like to do Propionate at 25mg eo-3rd-day for 6 weeks. Would this be a problem? If so, what do you recommend. I have propionate on hand an no easy access to anything else. Thanks ladies.

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
    I know quite a few women taking prop at that amount but you'll get some great advise from the women of this board when they log on .....

I have them tied up at the moment ..:D

I'll bump this for you later if needed ...;)
    Hey you have anyone of them other then GymChic...she is mine....ill fight you for her ;)

Comment

What a funny coincidence shes not one of them ......

I don't blame you shes a doll ......

But when she called me santa I knew I was out of luck ...:rofl:
      LOL....

she is one of a kind for sure

Comment

Re: Please advise - thanks

Originally posted by billray
        I'm mrsbilray and want to consider getting a boost. I'm currently on ANAVAR and have good results. I would like to do Propionate at 25mg eo-3rd-day for 6 weeks. Would this be a problem? If so, what do you recommend. I have propionate on hand an no easy access to anything else. Thanks ladies.
        Mrs. B, I don't have enough knowledge about mixing prop with var to give you much help there, but I've had some experience with prop alone, the only AAS I've used. 25mg eod seems like a lot even if it was a cycle of it's own, I imagine less should be used with var. Keep in mind it's common to experience some sides with prop. I've used it 3 times and my voice is a little off now. Some women like to do eod to avoid the rise and fall of the levels while others like the etd to help prevent sides. I've run it both ways sticking to about 50mg/wk. I felt better with eod dosing but wound up with a slight change in my voice. I had nice gains which were kept post cycle. I had some bloat, especially monthly, while on prop. I had less PMS bs though.

I'm looking forward to hearing the more knowledgable ladies chime in here. Good luck to ya, MrsB!

Comment

Thank you MrsPuddlesFL. Could you please follow up with the duration: 6wks 8? LESS? This would be the information I need now. Thank you again.

Comment

there is a really good thread on FM about this right now...

they suggested 10-15mg E3D. you can run it for 8 weeks for sure if you're feeling good.

Comment

Mrs billyray, prop at 25mg e3d is more or less for female HRT, I dont know how much viralization if any would be apparant, but, I would personally stick with the anavar, and although you say you dont have access to anything else, using what ya got in this manner may not be the best bet...this is only my opinion and far from fact

primobolan or equipose would be much better patners with anavar, as said from many female users

hope this link helps
              http://www.gibraltarproducts.com/9/t...and-women.html

Comment

BTW, SHOT, INTIM...GC is mine...We'll duel if need be..pistols at dawn!

Comment

All of you have made it very clear that I will NOT do this cycle. My husband and I research this further and found that these posts were right on the money. I think I will use Primo and Anavar - what do you think? Thank you all greatly for keeping me from making a mistake that I would have regreted. How much and how long for the Primo? Thank again - mrsbillray and billray

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
                    Each time you try a new AS you should do it alone so you can see its results and/or sides it might have on your body. Then in another cycle try them together.
                    :agree:

Great advice everyone!

MrsBillray, you should sign up here yourself, we need a few more good women on the boards here! Make sure you let us know how your cycle goes.

Comment

I have them tied up at the moment ..:D
                      You need to stop doing that! :whip:

Comment

Working...
                      X