CLOSE CALL - Thanks to all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOSE CALL - Thanks to all!

All of you have made it very clear that I will NOT do this cycle. My husband and I research this further and found that these posts were right on the money. I think I will use Primo and Anavar - what do you think? Thank you all greatly for keeping me from making a mistake that I would have regreted. How much and how long for the Primo? Thank again - mrsbillray

:)

Comment

make sure your Primo is legit

Comment

i would recommend that you also not stack any compound if it's the first time you're using it.

you need to see how your body reacts to each compound individually before putting them together.

Comment

anavar and primo work on a similar principal, in effects
          5mgs of var ed
          and 50mgs of primo is a good start

but with primo being beyond expensive and hard to find legit, I would go with equipose

Comment

Bump...eq and primo are very close to being the same..hell mostly everyone who has used them both cant tell the difference. Alot of the fake primo is really just low dose eq and ppl dont even know it.

Comment

I will have to say, I'm assuming my Prim was legit due to my results on the Primo were far different than the EQ. W/ EQ, I held a TON of water, and it took about 5 weeks for me to really notice anything. W/ the Prim, it was about 3 weeks.

Good advice, bounce....I agree she should start out w/ just the Var.

Comment

Hi I am not a woman but I do one on the board :D . I would go for the anavar just because Primo is being faked so much and so often that even my sources are afraid to carry it here at home.. Besides var works wonderful with a women just make sure you stay very strict on your diet and you should be happy with your results.. Inkman

Comment

Working...
                X