Mixing Anavar w/ Anti-E's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing Anavar w/ Anti-E's

I'm wondering if taking anti-estrogen with birth control would have any type of negative effect or counteract each other in any way. Currently working up a cycle of Anavar.
    Last edited by TrippersGirl; 12-23-03, 02:44 AM.

the closest thing I would touch for an anti e, is proviron
    anti-e are designed mostly for breast cancer, basically the body has an overload, if you introduce something that will stop estrogen production, there isnt really much out there aside from HCG for you to supplement with

Stay with the var GT

Im sure tghe ladies will have more for ya than I do

Comment

anti-e's will render your bc useless as bc pills are low dose synthetic estrogens.

unless you are prepping for a contest, there is no real reason for you to use anti-e's as the rebounds you will suffer from it will most likely outweigh its benefits (short term water/fat loss).

Comment

thanks. you put that much nicer than i was going to.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
          Why is that? What reason do you have not to be nice when a member asks a simple question?
          I just would not have been as TACTFUL as sana was when answering this particular question. Also, T'sgirl- the effectiveness of B/C while taking AAS is still left up for discussion. Many think B/C is useless, or cannot function properly when used in conjunction with AAS due to the changes in hormone levels.

This particular question seemed like almost an oxymoron. B/C pills are a combo of progesterone and estrogen. If you would take an anti-e, it's seems like common sense to me they would make the B/C unable to do it's job.

Of course the stupid question is not asking one. I didn't mean to come off so abrasive. Long month at work..

Comment

Lets not make it so memebers are scared to ask questions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
              thanks. you put that much nicer than i was going to.
              No wonder your title say's "Mean ass Mod" :D :p

Comment

I figured that would happen, I was purely asking out of curiosity. TG (I'm on my boyfriend's account)

Comment

Working...
                X