Bath and Body Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bath and Body Works

If any of you ladies have one of these stores, I HIGHLY recommend that you buy the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin line. It smells sooooo good:D I love the fall scents, their my favorites!

I love their lotions!!! My fave is their vanilla bean and sweet pea. They smell delish.

Comment

I love this store! I think I have 100 half empty bottles of every damn scent they carry!!!!

My favorite scent right now is the Warm Vanilla Sugar! The bee's love me in the summer!

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
        Cinnamon and pumpkin? That sounds like it would smell really good.. :)
        It does:) I bought the spray, lotion, shower gel, bath salts, and candel:) My house smelled like a big ole' cinammon pumpkin after my bath last night:D

Comment

i'd probably look like this :drool: all day if i put pumpkin smelling lotion on.... i love pumpkin pie. i'm salivating just at the thought of it now....

mmMmMmMMmmMMmMmmmmm... pumpkin pie.....

Comment

I absolutely adore that store. I love Sweet Pea.

Comment

I like their vanilla lotions. They used to carry a different vanilla than they do now, but they're all good.

I read somewhere that pumpkin and I think it was clove or cin. scents are what turned men on more than any other scent...be careful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                I like their vanilla lotions. They used to carry a different vanilla than they do now, but they're all good.

I read somewhere that pumpkin and I think it was clove or cin. scents are what turned men on more than any other scent...be careful!!!
                I'll have to keep that in mind. :cool:

Comment

BooHoo, we don't have that store up here....When I use to travel to AZ all the time, I would always go shop there.....

Comment

I"ve been using the moonlight path lately... I love that store... has anyone used the sugar scrub??? It works wonders for dry skin!

Comment

Sounds good HW! I always like vanilla sugar!!! mmmmmm :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL

Ok...funny i should read this now. Wife just bought Vanilla scented lotion a few weeks ago and the stuff drives me crazy. Just last nite after shaving the kitty...she walked by me with her silk nighty on and i caught a whiff of the vanilla that she used down there to smooth it out. Good thing the kids were gone for the nite as "The General" stood right up and saluted!! lol. Scents like that keep a guy busy for quite a while down there ladies! :agree:

Comment

id love to smell you girls

Comment

Mmm pumpkin

MUST HAVE

Comment

Originally posted by velvett
                              Mmm pumpkin

MUST HAVE
                              It's almost autumn...can't wait for the supermarkets to get the pumpkins in! Pumpkin sauce (kinda like applesauce) is sooooo yummy!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X