Pants size!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pants size!!!

Yesterday I bought me some new pants. The funny thing is....I've gained weight but my pant size went down. I went from a size 1 to a size 0. (i know you girls are gonna kill me for saying that. lol) It's just weird to me. When I was 90 some odd pounds I was wearing a size 1 now I'm 106 lbs and wearing a size 0. I know muscle weighs more than fat but, geeeezzzz!!!:confused: :D

That means you got leaner and meaner. Good job ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      That means you got leaner and meaner. Good job ;)
      Yep, I think thats it!! I know I got leaner and I've been told I'm getting meaner!! I didn't really think I was mean!:( :D

Comment

Well. I guess we'll find out when presser see's your other thread :woot:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          Well. I guess we'll find out when presser see's your other thread :woot:
          I wasn't being mean!! I just wanted to show off his fine ass!!! He's the one who might get mean and kill me!! :p Nah, I think he'll get a kick out of it. He likes for me to brag!!!;)

Comment

We always do love it when are women brag. You can never feed a guys ego to much :agree:

Comment

Great job girl:) I'm five sizes bigger than you, na na na boo boo! :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
                Great job girl:) I'm five sizes bigger than you, na na na boo boo! :cool:
                hehe! You're goofy!! I actually like being a tiny fart! That is why my name is petite!! :D

Comment

I like my size 5 :) I think I'd look goofy as hell if I was a size 0:D But you look just perfect:inlove:

Comment

I like my size 5 :) I think I'd look goofy as hell if I was a size 0:D But you look just perfect:inlove:
                    You are correct. Most girls would look funny to be as tiny as me. I am just very small framed (small boned). So, even though I weigh so little doesn't mean I'm skinny and boney! it just means I'm petite. Now, for me...I think I'd look a little big as a size 5. But, you are also perfect for a size 5. :inlove:

Comment

You saying I'm big?:bawl:

Comment

You saying I'm big?:bawl:
                        HELL NO!! You are perfect. I'm saying with as tiny framed as I am..I would look big as a size 5. Just like you say you would look funny as a size 0. Ok? I'm sorry if that came out the wrong way!! I love you,HW!! You look perfect! :inlove:

Comment

You know I'm BS'in;) Bahahahaha, I love you to petite:D :kiss:

Comment

You know I'm BS'in;) Bahahahaha, I love you to petite:D :kiss:
                            :inlove: :smooch:

Comment

size 0. lol. your so petite. :p its funny cause my female rott is 110lbs and my male is almost 180lbs lol. you could problly ride him around like a horse. :p

Comment

Working...
                              X