Test Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Prop

I was wondering if any of you female have tried the TEST PROP! AND IF so what kind of effects did you have with it! I have used the test ethanate before and had great results with it. BUT never the TEST PROP! WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE AS far a the results and so forth! KITTY KAT! MEOWWWWWW! I am going to start a new cycle. ANAVAR AND PRIMO Inwhich I love, BUT WAS THINKING in my 4th wk to add alittle test prop instead of ethanate.

I'm a fan of prop but I've got nothing to compare it to since that's all I've done. The strength and size gains I've had were very satisfactory and they remained after I went off cycle. What I didn't like from prop was achy joints and bloat. Just be careful and watch for sides...if they start, stop right away and you should be ok. My voice started cracking on my last two cycles of prop. I ended the last cycle early because of it but my voice has almost gone back to normal but it's taken a couple of months...I waited about 2 weeks after noticing it starting to crack because I thought it was just from a cold. The time before I just took a break for a week, my voice was back to normal, and then finished the last few weeks of my cycle. Sexual sides were fun and southern enlargement went away post cycle. I still got my period on cycle but my PMS was hardly noticible which was a huge plus for me. Oh...and I had to shave more often, even my eyebrows grew in faster on prop. LOL I've also had insomnia on cycle but I think that's pretty common with just about any AS.

I did 50/55 mg/wk and experimented with eod vs. e3d and liked the eod better...although that may be why I had problems with my voice.

Comment

Thank you for the info-it is almost the same sides and effects as the test Ethanate. I just heard that it hurts alittle more(shots). I will think about it, THE test ethanate did not hurt at all and I loved the results I got from that. AS long as you eat,eat,eat. lol THANKS

Comment

Glute shots hardly hurt but delt shots...OUCHHHHHH! I was sore for days...actually, with the eod in the delts, I only took 2 shots in each arm and decided to go back to glutes because I didn't like feeling sore as hell every day. The reason I went to delts was because I was getting knots in my butt which cleared up by the time I went back to them.

Comment

I was wondering if you can MIX the test with the primo, BUT you said that you only did the test before, YOU should try the test ethanate I think that you might like that instead, I was giving the test prop. so I thought I would try that. IT IS winter so a few extra pounds is ok now.lol THANK SWEETIE!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty
            I was wondering if you can MIX the test with the primo, BUT you said that you only did the test before, YOU should try the test ethanate I think that you might like that instead, I was giving the test prop. so I thought I would try that. IT IS winter so a few extra pounds is ok now.lol THANK SWEETIE!
            kitty how much test enanthate were you using? that sounds like an awesome cycle-primo/prop/anavar! one of my ex-girls used anavar only at 5mg per day and she put on like 10 pounds in a month. how much weight would you put on with a cycle like that.

Comment

I'd love to try something else for my next cycle but right now I'm trying to get my arm to mend so I need to wait a while until I'm back at it 100% again. I hate not being in there training like I want to be. :(

Comment

I do understand! When I cycled with the test I had great gains and hardness, I was lifting pretty heavy it does give you the strength to do so, BUT I really injured my arms doing so, I would say yes heal completely before you do test because you dont know your own strenght and you tend to lift to heavy, LETS just say I have had two surgerys thus far from it.lol NOT TO MENTION BEING HORNY AS HELL! LOL THAT I AM NOT KIDDING ABOUT. SO EITHER IT IS A PLUS OR A MINUS DEPENDS IF YOU GOT YOURSELF A GOOD PARTNER. LOL Meowwwww! OR TOYS! lol

Comment

:rofl: Kitty! I'm married and have lots of toys, so for me it's very much enjoyed, especially when we're on cycle together and have a friend join us. :3some:

I've had problems with this arm for years, but during my first cycle (a year ago this month) I was goofing around with a guy friend arm wrestling and I think that's what really put the icing on the cake. I partially dislocated my elbow (didn't know it for a week) and the arm has been worse since then. I've tried a few things to get better but I think it's about time to go to an ortho. My guess is it's a ligament tear. I'll soon find out.

Comment

YOU LIKE THEM ROUGH I SEE!lol Try the test ethanate sometime I think that you will like it as well, INFACT better then the Prop. Thanks for the info!

Comment

women are generally advised to stay away from enanthate and cypionate b/c of the longer esters these tests have - therefore, staying in the body for longer. prop is recommended b/c it clears out of your system faster if you experience severe adverse sides.

if you've already tried enanthate without severe sides, prop should be no problem. sides from test are all going to be the same.

if i may ask, what was your dosing for enanthate? and was that your first cycle? and why didn't someone recommend prop?

Comment

I, personally did not like Prop that much. I was however, COCK STRONG. I loved that part of it. My gains were excellent as well. I will not do it again for the one and only reason oif unwanted sides. My voice is permanently deeper due to the Prop...and I only did it for 4 weeks. Good luck w/ your cycle.

Comment

Prop did well by me.

I've used it as a base in my precontest prep; it was stacked with primo and some other drugs. It did an excellent job of hanging on to my muscle tissue, and keeping me full during the dieting phase.

Prop did give me some undesirable sides though. I noticed an increase in southern swelling rather badly, acne on my chin and jawline, increased peach fuzz on my chin, cheeks, and glutes.

As far as benefits, my appetite soared, I kept my strength during hard training, and my recovery time improved significantly compared to previous years of dieting.

It is strong stuff, so if you respect the damage it can do and monitor it closely, you can use it effectively for your goals. It is the ONLY test I would ever touch.

NPC CHicka

Comment

My girlfrend wants to use test. prop. in her next cycle, but she is afraid of the fat gains due to the posibiliti of estrogen increase.
                            Should she use some antiestrogen? What hase been your experience with fat gain?

Comment

Originally posted by strongboy
                              My girlfrend wants to use test. prop. in her next cycle, but she is afraid of the fat gains due to the posibiliti of estrogen increase.
                              Should she use some antiestrogen? What hase been your experience with fat gain?
                              Maybe you need to do more research before she gets on any Prop. Fat gains are caused by ESTROGEN REBOUND post cycle. This is caused from a woman's estrogen being suppressed for the period of time while on AAS. Post cycle rebound, the estrogen kicks back in, causing some water and fat gains. An anti-e can help somewhat, but anti'e's are usually best used precontest. The estrogen rebound is different for every female, and different depending on what AAS you are doing. You don't know how her body will react. BTW- why does she want to do prop??

Comment

Working...
                              X