My Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife

Ok Ladies, your expertise is needed. My wife wants to drop about 15 pounds and needs to do so in about 6-8 weeks if possible. I have suggested Winny but after reading that woman can't/shouldn't do winny injects, what are the other options. I know clen is one, but is that the best for her just trying to lose bf and tone up. By the way...her motivation is our trip to Hawaii in mid March :)

AS is not gonna magicly make her loose fat. Diet and training will do it. If she's like most women she's probably not eating enough which slows down her metabolism. Get her eating clean and often and in there lifting and she'll see improvements quickly. A lot of women like to do cardio early in the morning to help boose their metabolism then lift later in the day. Clen is minimally helpful but only if diet and exercise are in check. Make sure she's drinking a lot of water too...that really helps shed fat.

Comment

Ok, I am a pro in the day to day life styles of eating,drinking and normal supplemenation, she is doing this. Just a little extra help would be good. I am not a pro in AS but have over 15 years of PT experience, a degree in health and Nutrition, this is why I am asking about AS as a supplement.

Comment

AAS will not burn fat. it will put on muscle. period. there is no magical compound which "tones and firms". the only way for her to achieve the weight loss she desires is to be dedicated in her diet and cardio.

what's her training currently look like? what's her diet currently look like?

if you are a PT you already possess the wealth of information necessary to help her lose the weight. AAS is not part of this.

please read the sticky at the top of this forum on what AAS does and does not do.

Comment

Good words, sana.

There is absolutely NO REASON for you to put your wife on AAS, especially if she wants to LOSE weight. If weight is what matters to your wife, AAS is obviously NOT the way to go for her.

Proper diet and cardio are the only tried and true elements to loosing weight - even if you and she eventually are properly informed about the use of AAS for a fremale.

Comment

Also, most women get bloated and retain a few lbs. of water when they're on cycle...definitely not what you're looking for a trip to Hawaii!

If she eats 6 small low-fat/low-carb/high-protein meals a day, keeps an eye on her sodium intake, drinks lots of water, and hits the cardio she should be able to see some good improvements over the next few weeks.

Comment

MY .02:

I am in total agreeance with all of my lady friends in this thread. DO NOT PUT HER ON ANY AAS. Especially NOT WINNY. Winny is notorious for serious water weight, and horrible estrogen rebound; making it even more difficult to lose fat and tone up.

Cardio and SERIOUS diet are what she needs. I would even go so far as to say put her on a "show diet". I know when my husband trained people for shows as well as himself, the average fat loss per week was .5%. So in essence, she could lose 3-4% BF in the time alotted.

Comment

Working...
              X