laser hair removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laser hair removal

Question for people who have had this done: can you get it done brazilian wax style or do they only do your bikini line?

I haven't had it done myself but I've talked to a few girls and yes, you can get it all off. Just call the spa or salon that you're considering and ask if they do it. Most will. It works best on dark hair. I've heard good and bad results from different people. Make sure the place you go to offers some kind of guarantee against regrowth. A set fee for the procedure will be best because often you'll need many subsequent treatments.

If you get it done, please let us know how it goes! That's something I'd really like to do too.

Comment

You can get all the hair removed. My wife had it done back when she was modeling.
      When she first had it done everything was great, nice and smooth. After every session a little less hair seemed to grow back. Each session was $250 after 5 or 6 sessions she was told she would have to come back for at least 4 more sessions. We decided since there was such a small amount of hair left shaving whouldn't be so bad.
      Well that was two years ago and ALL the hair has come back. Basicly we waisted $1,500.

Puddles ask Betty about it when you see to her this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
        You can get all the hair removed. My wife had it done back when she was modeling.
        When she first had it done everything was great, nice and smooth. After every session a little less hair seemed to grow back. Each session was $250 after 5 or 6 sessions she was told she would have to come back for at least 4 more sessions. We decided since there was such a small amount of hair left shaving whouldn't be so bad.
        Well that was two years ago and ALL the hair has come back. Basicly we waisted $1,500.

Puddles ask Betty about it when you see to her this weekend.
        Damn that sucks! I thought it was supposed to be permanent. Do you know what kind of laser they used?

Comment

Working...
        X